Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2024, 02:46:35 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Ice Strike vs Fire Strike Augs  (Read 11575 times)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2011, 09:10:18 pm »

The best way to bring the traditional melee classes up to part is to double the current 1h augs and remove warriors from them. This would bring all the other dps classes up to par. Some may argue that would put them above warriors and knight classes. Imagine a monk having more dps than a paladin, it's not that far of a stretch, it has happened before. With the amount of hit points that T3/4 have it is not going to be over powering.

walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2011, 09:38:48 pm »

Imagine a monk doing more dps than a paladin??  LOL yeah wow golly imagine that hahah.  But that's where we are on this server right now.   Grin
I realize you don't want to cheapen the current augs and piss off a lot of people who spent the time and PP to get them, but 60-70% is a LOT less.  If you want that extra DPS you can still pay for it.  If you don't, you shouldn't HAVE to.   I mean T5 is coming, if it's a similar progression from T1->T4 you are going to need a BUTTFARKLOAD of DPS to kill the bosses in less than a dang HOUR..

Camric

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2011, 11:33:41 pm »

Just play a knight class, they are easily top dps coming in at 62k ~ 65k dps with UC + Aug V x 3.

Camric.

I posted I have more knight classes then I care to play.  I would rather play a monk or rogue and have some diversity in the game.  Tired of seeing War/War/Pal/Pal/Pal/SK group running around.

Others

Don't be afraid to hijack the thread or start a new one about tweaking DPS for the pure DPS classes.  We need more class balance by increasing the ability of those classes and not call for nerfs to two very solid classes in the paladin and SK.

I don't disagree that changed is needed.  However, the reality is, 6 knights are by far the most superior group to be had as of today.   Anything else, is less everything (survivability, damage output), until that changes stick with what works.

Enjoy!

Agrias

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2011, 11:43:03 pm »

I think Xig's idea isn't bad (might even be good)
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 85
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)