Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 29, 2024, 01:10:10 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Exploiting Shadow  (Read 20989 times)
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2011, 05:30:50 pm »

Not directed at you. But screw it. Here it goes..

Tell Brixu to log onto forums and tell me I'm wrong in all that I have said here. Many people seen the /ooc and the guild chat. And I will drop the issue.

Solbash logged in and thats who Brixu started explaining what he did  to and why the other guy left the guild and /ooc what Brixu was doing. And I zoned into GI to see what it was about,guess what shadows corpes at Brixus feet. Went back later to farm stones for myself and guess what..Brixu still there with more shadow corpses at his feet. Seriously tho,tell him to post.
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2011, 05:40:07 pm »

I mean what erks me is someone went after another guild and got some of them banned/suspend..but when it came to his guild nothing has been done yet, even tho me and Solbash talked about it lately. And others inside the guild know it went on too and saw the chat too. I just wish i could remember the guys name that caught him doing and /ooc it,then promptly guild your guild. He could back up this.
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2011, 05:51:54 pm »

I keep making post cause I dont want to edit..let them stand as they are..but

I would still be in FP if it wasnt for this.. I even made snide remarks to the guy the brought all this up in /ooc, Im loyal to the end. I feel like a dick making those remarks and wish I knew who it was so I could apologize to him personally.

Tavi, where you on when all this went down? Did you see the /ooc and guild chat about it? The only way you guys can back him up is to flat out lie. I seen it all with my own eyes period.
Teehee

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2011, 06:06:37 pm »

FP?
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2011, 07:17:21 pm »

Make of this what you will...
Agrias

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2011, 07:55:19 pm »

/squint

Well.. I see Droxed asking for a rez
Tavi

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2011, 08:09:38 pm »

Drezden,
The point I was making, and your rant is a perfect example. I personely have no experience with your experience in the game. Yes, I am a member of FP along with 600+ toons. You chose to comment on what i posted and I asked you to not throw me under the bus because you have an issue with others in my guild.

I was not on when any of this went down, I don't even recall you being guilded with FP so must have been busy irl. FP has been good to me, helping me when I needed it in those parts of the game where we all need help the first time, and for that I stay and play with those that I enjoy talking and playing with

The only reason I even posted in this chain was because I was named when someone didn't understand what they saw, and I want the record and my rep to stay clean. I haven't and never will used this particular exploit or any other exploit for that matter. I don't want or need the drama, enoguh of that irl, and this is my escape from that.

As to your FP experience it is unfortunate that it was a bad one. I hope you find the resoultion you need .

Tavi
Member FP
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2011, 09:00:43 pm »

easier on the eyes maybe. I suck at photo crap,as you can see.

Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2011, 12:44:52 am »

Witch hunt? You may have some bad blood from one of the guys, but check the video. None of the characters i was on was Solbash. That was from me playing LEGIT alts, no power levels with me making huge trains. Please know everything about what i did, before you try and drag me into it. Yes i logged in after said event occured, i still don't know all what happened as i hardly play anymore due to lack of content or challenge. But feel free to try and drag me through the mud if you'd like, my rep stands as is, and i honestly don't think anything from this concerns me.
xxblitzkriegxx

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2011, 03:05:46 am »

I just saw this happen. I didn't have fraps or was quick enough to SS it. I was after shadow and saw he was engaged and then on my map i see him going across the zone not aggroing anything with it. People in the group were Galoud, Kitai, Tavi, Tiva and Miva.Groups has war,monk,cleric,pally and sk i believe. This was in public. Not trying to be a tattle tail or anything but c'mon in public when people are after shadow?

Drezden, this the guy that saw all of it go down? just catching up on this thread, this sure sounds like the guy whos name you couldnt remember.... yes...no?
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2011, 06:33:06 am »

It was Obut and I already talked to him and apologized . Just ask him about it in game if need,he will tell you what happened.

Not really trying to drag you into it, but those where the facts. You went after Fear Mongers hard core,whether on alts or not,it was you. Brixu brought his exploits to your attention in guild chat. Maybe you shouldnt be a co-leader then if your not going to police or take interest in your own guild ? You always seem like a stand up guy to me. He even stated in the SS the guild doesnt care about using exploits..this the kinda thing you want your name attached to?

edit: heres you words.
Solbash :As for the <Fear .........> yeah, check your guys some more, or it may be benificial now to ditch the name for good and start over.

link: http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=1591.0
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 07:01:35 am by Drezden » Logged
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2011, 12:00:00 am »

Brixu couldn't resist the urge to let me know...I guess there are loop holes in every rule lol..

Pukagiz

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2011, 12:52:34 am »

idk why i posted this but it just seems appropriate for this thread.........can't we all just get along instead of being..............

Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2011, 01:55:26 am »

Wow I didnt know lightblade felt that way, there be some hate floatin around this here server!

Poop
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 110
  • Online Ever: 8678