Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 05:44:39 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Spirit of the Krak..what?  (Read 11921 times)
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2011, 01:30:36 pm »

Please download the new spell file version 021111.

Copied the Shaman T3 spell to another spell ID since some how players were not allowed to use or delete their old Kraken spell. So the Kraken spell is in the spell file now twice, both old Spell ID and the new Spell ID. The Kraken Scroll to memorize in the book has been updated with the new Spell ID as well.

Spirit of the Panther is going to change to Spirit of the Kraken.

The dd proc is changed from 1000 dmg to 1500 dmg.

The level requirement is fixed. I set it to 254 earlier as a place holder and forgot to set it back to level 70.

If you already had the earlier spell then you should still have it. Otherwise you can farm it in HoH or purchase on vendor in HoH.

I don't know if he is having trouble with the spell rewriting over the old one or what, but from these post it sounds like if you already had it, his intentions where for you to still have it.
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2011, 02:21:17 pm »

I searched the emu forums and couldn't find an answer aboout spells overwriting in the spell book. Like on live rank 2 would overwrite rank 1 and such. Not even sure if it works on emu.

But that being said, my thinking is he should have moved/copied Panther Maw to a new ID if he thought he might use it in the future. Then completely changed the existing Panther Maw into the new SotK spell. This should have just changed the existing spell into the new one?

This may have been what he did I don't know..still learning lol. Just curious what happened.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2011, 05:28:30 pm »

http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=1704.msg22825#msg22825

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2011, 06:16:14 pm »

I meant like the 1st time you changed it.

Shadow Knight
Harm Touch Range increased from 50 to 100.

Cleric
Word of Vivification increased healing to 7000-8000 HP for 2600 MANA.

Shaman
Replaced T3 Spell (DoT) to a version of Spirit of the Panther.
Buff a player with this new T3 spell, and they will have a base proc of 1,000 DD with melee.
This is just a test. It might increase or decrease in the future, and if successful might add to T1/T2 or even Qvic etc.

Rogue
Adjusted the "backstabdmg" on Epics to be double of the "damage" field. Let me know how that affects backstabs and helps with DPS.

Berserker
Epic 1.5 Fixed. The 1-handed version was correct at 75 damage over 14 delay, but the 2-handed version wasn't updated and remained at the 50 damage from before, which is now updated to 75 damage.

so....
let me get this straight

Already had the t3 spell now its gone... ummm how were we supposed to test or benefit from this?.

Ya your spell drop in air suck, not like I'm going to log on and grind this spell out again fk that.

Is this going to be the case for future T4 and T3 spells when you change them they poof from us?

/sigh

FYI the new Shaman spell should replace your old T3 spell so if you have it already then its still there, with new values.

After reboot, if you haven't found this drop spell in the past yet, you can buy off vendor in HoH.

http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=1672.15
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 08:43:58 pm by Drezden » Logged
Pimpn

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2011, 06:21:19 pm »

How about making the spell drop off of every H1N1 like the chanter pet spell?
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 439