Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 03:39:44 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Greetings EZ Server  (Read 3714 times)
rtazen

View Profile
« on: March 08, 2011, 07:47:14 pm »

Hello everyone! I have been messing around on this server for the past couple of weeks, trying to decide if I want to make this my new home or not.  While it seems that a lot of peeps are arguing and such, I think I will make this my new home.  Once I decide on what characters to make, I will hop back on and let everyone know so they can say hello in game. 

BTW, anyone here for the 7th hammer?

Rtazen
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 08:00:57 pm »

Welcome rtazen!
Even though you see many people arguing and such back and forth, should look at it from a different angel. Means the server is alive, and its player base is enthusiastic/ passionate about issues or concerns enough to bring it to the forums for discussion.
Whether the approach is good or not, really depends on the player.

As for characters, it really depends on if you can box or not. And if you can, how many chars?
For a quick start, I would grab a Warrior + Healer (Cleric) and maybe a ranger or other DPS. Tank, Healer, and DPS 3 box will get you decently into the game if you can swing it with your PC.

If you can box a whole army, work on getting those 3 toons up to 3.0 epics and into PoDragons. Once you're there is easy street for new toons. While you're doing this you will acquire essences from Qvic, Tacvi, etc... for augs, making all your toons DPS better over all. This in addition to Charms from LDoN make for an effective increase in your armies' killing power.

Don't wanna go to far into it, just because I don't want to overwhelm you with information you can't use just yet. Send me a PM or tell in game (Reed) if you need any help/ information. Welcome again!

rtazen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 10:28:31 am »

Thanks Reed.  I honestly agree with you about the arguing meaning the server being alive.  If no one cared, no one would say anything. 

I think I can pull off a two box/three box set up pretty easily.  Tonight is my child's birthday, so I will not be on, but I plan on getting some time tomorrow and into the weekend.  I will send you a tell when I am online. 

Rtazen
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678