Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 02:13:05 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: HoH Charm upgrades  (Read 5192 times)
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2011, 11:56:04 am »

Now that there has been some time to adjust and see how you feel about the charm drops in HoH, I'd like to start a discussion here about what we'd like to see change.  Let's be realistic here.  I am sure Hunter doesn't want to hear people complain about drop rates, etc...

My thoughts so far... 

I would still like to see the v2 charm upgrades become non-lore and stackable.  It would be very nice to be able to go in to HoH and start working on T3/4 progression and still be able to work on UC without having to back track and spend weeks in LDoN.  Being able to collect v2 charm upgrades for future use would certainly be a welcome change.  I don't think it would trivialize the accomplishment of getting UC, it would just allow us to maintain sanity while working towards it.

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Zartaxis

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 12:08:25 pm »

Possibly along with that make the upgrades that drop be for any type.  It still doesn't make sense to me to go from 1 charm of any type every 16 kills to a worse drop and having 25% chance at the charm you actually want/need.
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 02:35:00 pm »

The whole point behind what he's trying to do is slow down how fast people are able to farm this stuff. I to would love to have the V2 charms non lore and stackable but lets just shoot for one. If they are non lore but not stackable you still have to have the bag space which at times can get a pain in its self. This would still keep it slower like Hunter wants but will help us in not having so many rotts and getting pissed off.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 03:40:16 pm »

I like the idea of removing the LORE tag, but leaving them at individual slots. This way a player isn't FORCED to use it, sell it, or rot it...but cannot stack huge quantities at the same time.

The drop rate isn't terrible, however it isn't great either. I haven't spent enough time farming them yet as my dps pretty much consists of my wizard being alive. Rogue and paladin are still poopy without some 'strikes.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 07:19:01 pm »

Hunter, please consider this thread. As long as we have been farming hoh now, i can see at least on my farm time put in, that the dropped charms are more rare then the 16 gems it took to make them before. Making the ones we find or take off shadow when he dies Non-lore would be a great thing because as of right now, alot of us arent even bidding on ones that are rotting, and our alts are full of V2 ones we cant use yet.

Non-lore gets my vote to solve any and all wasted time. And i know im not alone, I have spent the last 4 days off/on (minus one 2hrs farm in air burning tokens) doing ldon on alts. Trying to get them to where they can use any V2's i get. I have stayed out of HoH farming because anymore i get are wasted right now.

Non-lore please sir. Ok, thank you.

/oh and #revoke ooc for Hateborne sir, cause everytime i go outside to smoke, i hear UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE... I'm just playing i love you Hate.... damn Techno beatz..../DO IT Hunter =)

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 09:05:12 am »

Hrm. Maybe Smiley

Hunter - EZ Server GM
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2011, 12:11:48 pm »

Hrm. Maybe Smiley

Why do I feel that is about:

/oh and #revoke ooc for Hateborne sir, cause everytime i go outside to smoke, i hear UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE... I'm just playing i love you Hate.... damn Techno beatz..../DO IT Hunter =)

...I'm screwed aren't I?

-Hate

P.S. - UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 120
  • Online Ever: 8678