Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 07, 2024, 08:21:54 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Removeing the no trade on different items  (Read 10549 times)
Reako66

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2011, 05:18:08 am »

What does Hunter think about this?  What is ur stand on this?
Reako66

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2011, 05:20:56 am »

I think T2 armor and down would be ok. I don't think Epics or charms should be. 
Adydar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2011, 08:24:40 am »

I'm not a fan of everything no drop, it definitely diminishes the feeling of accomplishment of getting higher end items.  Luckily with instances, you can typically ignore the ignorant people and not worry about fighting a farmer for a spawn so for me it wouldn't change much.

Personally, it is far more fun seeing what you can beat on your own with smaller forces then people believe are "needed."  Buying your gear never quite feels the same as earning it, to each their own Smiley

Princessp

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2011, 09:34:42 am »

I started this post for the feedback and I thank you all for your responces there were a lot of valuable points. I agree with what most have said when I posted this I believe that my intent was for some things to be made no drop not all. I think part of the game is doing the work and honestly, I have no respect for any one who buys there way to the top and there are a few (no names said but you know who you are). But there are still some items that I think the no drop should be removed ie.. LDON armor cards, v1 charm upgrades(keep them lore to reduce farming on non peak hours). however I do agree after everyones feed back that tier armor and epics shoud be kept no drop(makes more people earn them). Once again I want to thank everyone for there help. See you all in game. Grin 
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 84
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)