Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 07, 2024, 11:07:44 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Underfoot Missing File Repository  (Read 6233 times)
Ogah

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2011, 03:00:55 pm »

I posted a response to the missing LoH in Unknown DB string blah blah blah but figured this may be served better as its own topic.

Has anyone compiled the files missing from UF and have them available via FTP/email? The files specified are on the eqemu forum.

http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka.php?wakka=UFMissingFilesList

If anyone has them, I'd love to have at them and patch up my client. If not, I'll just choke down the 6gs and see what happens.

Thanks!
yawn_god

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 09:28:20 am »

6gb of what?  I assume you have Underfoot and not Titanium, but Titanium is only 3gb. 

I suppose I could do this, but I'd still recommend anyone on EqEmu to have both Titanium + a more recent client, and if you have both you could easily transfer the files yourself.

Just saying.  But anyway, I suppose a downloadable package would facilitate things for new/"lazy" users.
Ogah

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 10:50:03 am »

I really appreciate the sentiment; I wouldn't want anyone to do this newly - only if they had it already.

My time is less valuable than any one else's time - cause its mine Smiley

So, is Underfoot more recent than Titanium and that is actually the problem? I tried zoning into BoThunder and that didn't work despite my actually patching to LIVE - using the perscribed method.

Thank you kindly!
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 01:29:42 pm »

If you can't zone into BoT then you did something wrong.  Underfoot is missing the files, but if you patched a copy to Live and copied the missing files over correctly you should have no trouble.
yawn_god

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 01:42:29 pm »

And if you can't patch to live (as I can't, since I'm not currently subscribed) you can obtain the missing files from Titanium.

[edit]  Speaking of, is there any way to patch EQ without being subscribed, or is that kind of talk not allowed here?  I do own EQ legally.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 01:52:07 pm by yawn_god » Logged
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 03:12:21 pm »

You can patch to live, you just need to use a trial account.  It's explained in the link in the first post.
Ogah

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2011, 07:30:12 am »

I did patch to live and copied the missing files per that post. I'll have to double-check the missing files again. Thanks for the advice.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 97
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)