Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 05:05:47 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: seeking help with spellfile  (Read 3258 times)
Dizog

View Profile
« on: December 31, 2011, 09:12:50 pm »

I have some spells memmed in my book that I cannot cast, yet I am level 70; what am I missing? Also when I get a shaman 3.0 epic buff, I end up with less hit points then using the buff bot. I'm running Underfoot, and everything else seems to work fine, but these spell questions are above my head. I've downloaded the EZ Server spell file, but could I have patched it incorrectly? I'm running windows 7 and I'm not sure how I join the files rather then use just original spell files or the ez server files, which are about half the size of the original spell file. Any assistance would be appreciated, thanks Smiley
SBellew75

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 09:49:41 pm »

I am using Underfoot also. I have several items that show unknown, but my SHM buff works properly.

I just downloaded the EZ spell file and let it overwrite my original.
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 11:07:13 pm »

Underfoot from steam is missing files when initially downloaded.  You'll need to get them from another client.  The most important is the dbstr_us.txt file.  It could be why you see unknown on some spell effects.

There are instructions here: http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka.php?wakka=UFMissingFilesList

For the spell file issue, there's nothing to join, the file you download from here is a replacement for the existing file.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 100
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)