Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 09, 2024, 07:53:57 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Coming back  (Read 4078 times)
sohami

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2012, 09:28:41 pm »

Hey all, ive been itching to play EZ again and I've been gone a while. Wanted to feel it out and see what I might be getting myself into.

I left when 3.0 (3.5's?) were cool (I have 2) and when SK's where the best tank behind a War. It looks like i'll have to update my client to play because I currently have titanium. What's the easiest way to do it? Start from scratch and DL new client? Or is there a streamlined way to update my titanium?

Do you still need to 6box+ to get anywhere after Qvic? How are the epics and quests? The posts and liveliness around the forum says good things!!

Hope you all are well Cheesy
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 09:30:35 pm »

oh oh oh, and what do the monk epics looks like post 3.0?
Lucadian

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 11:50:42 pm »

Still need to box to be relevant. 3.5 looks like a blunt weapon, but the 4.0 looks like the epic 2.0 from live (the 3 swirling earth things with the white glow). You can find a link to downloading UF on Akka's Funhouse server... Not sure where else you could find it except maybe googling SoD client download.. Epics up to 4.0 are pretty trivial anymore. 4.5 is more annoying than it is hard, and 5.0 is OMG I WANNA QUIT THIS GAME. Haven't gotten past T5 myself so you'd have to get someone else's opinion. My advice is get into a guild that runs T5 together nightly or at least a few times a week. Helps a lot with getting your 4.5/5.0s out of the way.. I know Fear Mongers run T5 every night, idk about any other guilds. Obviously <RAGE> and <Forbidden Prophecy> are into T6, so I doubt their high ends do much in the way of T5 anymore, and most likely especially not as a guild, but do not take my word as I am not a part of either.

In short, come on back! Getting T4'd and 4.0'd is simple anymore. Not to knock how hard it used to be, but when you can buy T3/T4 loot rights for 10k each (20k tops!) then it's obviously getting trivial.

Oh! And to add, augments/UC's are pretty much required for T5+. (woo for grinds!) Anyways, hope this helped a little bit. I'm sure someone will follow this up with a more detailed report.

Quote from: Hunter link=topic=2665.msg35063#msg35063 [/quote

You need to have a higher post count like Xiggie or Fugitive.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6143
  • Latest: Toluene
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65077
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 89