Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 09:32:42 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Are there any plans...  (Read 2988 times)
pjwendy

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2012, 04:36:09 am »

to make the EZServer data files available to players who run their own home based servers like the ProjectEQ team?

As a 49 year old married man who spends a lot of time on the road I would love to explore the EZWorld at my own pace while travelling.

Of course will totally understand if the answer is no, but you have to ask just in case its a possibility.

Would be happy to try and contribute with new content in exchange.

From 2000 to 2007 EQ was my way of life and it was with a very heavy heart I was forced to quit. Having discovered EQEMU this weekend and loaded PEQ up on my laptop I realise that my dreams have come true and I have a way of playing EQ again Smiley
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 09:16:51 am »

The EZ Server files/source are not. The generic Everquest server data/quests/mobs/etc are all publicly available on EQEmulator.net (which lead to Sourceforge eventually). Try there.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
pjwendy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 09:41:06 am »

thanks for the reply hate.

i have the Peq database atm which i believe goes as far as god. i saw that you guys have developed a lot of content for the end game. when i quit i was playing 40+ hours a week in a raiding guild so i have seen all the content up to and including secrets of fayder, so i was thinking of making my chars with their existing gear

nevermind i can start fresh in my own world and see how me and my bots can get :-)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 110
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)