Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 04, 2024, 01:30:37 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Blood and Steel  (Read 5459 times)
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2010, 08:17:47 pm »

General Information:
---------------------------

Blood and Steel is a guild that is geared toward advancement. It is more strictly managed than most guilds and joining will require you to actually speak with me, or an Officer... as well as group with us. I will not just invite anyone who sends a tell. I'm sorry if you feel hurt when i tell you this is not the place for you.

As I mentioned this guild is one of progression. I want it and its members to see the end game content. I want cooperation, dedication, and good times all around. If you are a casual player and only play once or twice a week, this will not be the place best for you. I want member who play daily, or close to daily (even I can't play everyday... But at least a good bit of time every other day).

Requirements:
------------------

- Active player. Someone who can invest time into gearing and advancing their characters.

- Fighter's Guild/ Caster's Guild complete. I have run many players through camps and collected items to flag characters for these guilds. It is a large time sink and drain on guild time to work on higher end content. While you may not be guilded, but if you speak with me and make me want you in my guild, I will gladly put in the effort to help get some items.

- Epic 3.0 complete. This goes along with the FG/CG topic, I have run characters through PoTimeA, LDoN, and Qvic so often that I dislike doing it now. I don't even like doing it for my own characters. However, this can be discussed if you are interested. I like Qvic, just hate the crashing.

- Good all around players. I hate drama, and will not tolerate it if at all possible. Let everyone else be immature and cause problems, let us be above it.

Guild Website:
-------------------

Blood and Steel

http://bns.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=151742

* This site is still under construction. This and EZ Server Wiki are time consuming, along with time to actually enjoy EZ Server. Register upon being guild tagged.

Notes:
-----------

- PM me or send a tell in game. My characters are listed in my signature. We will talk about whatever you want then

- I have been away for about a two weeks, i apologize to anyone who has been looking for me. Dragon Age sparked my interest again after i reinstalled my OS. I am back now though.

- Even if you don't meet all the requirements, you could call this guild your new home. They are more guidelines than anything. I hate back gearing folks, but i also know its necessary as well. I don't hold it against anyone.

- With Instances now available, some of the requirements I was most adamant about having completed or mostly completed are not as big of an issue. If you are interested send me a tell, and we'll talk about your progression and what we can do to help.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 12:43:55 pm by Reed » Logged

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 04:37:59 pm »

Updated June 19th 2010

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 12:44:24 pm »

Updated June 20 2010, due to new instance "patch"

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 11:03:01 am »

A merger between Xiggie's Dignatio, Balthor's Bare Foot Kitten Brawlers (box army) and Blood and Steel will result in a new guild tag in the near future. Also a new website will be created for this as well. Stand by for a new Guild Thread reflecting this change.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 82