Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 07, 2024, 03:39:06 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Client Question  (Read 3148 times)
Hurley

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2012, 06:59:00 am »

Client Question

I have been running with SoD for a while and I like it a lot and have had very few issues with it. I hear underfoot is pretty good too and seems to be the direction hunter is going in for new models and zones. I have also read a couple threads where UF can be a little buggy but these seem to be smaller isolated situations. My question is, is UF so buggy that getting SoD again(when i get my new pc) would be better or should I just get UF to avoid the hassle of having to switch later? Anyone who has used both please feel free to comment.
Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 09:50:37 am »

to be completely honest bro, SoD is the best.  It is also one of the client versions that is supported here as well as a rare one at that!  You can no longer get SoD from torrents that I've seen nor can you get it from Steam download client.  So no matter what you do brother be sure to always keep a copy of that SoD install you have now.  Let me know if you go with UF and how it works out Smiley

Hurley

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 03:15:15 pm »

Hmmm, well lets hope this hard drive works in my new computer when I build it then. I dont have a usb drive that I could store SoD on and if there is nowhere to download it, I may be stuck with UF.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 70
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)