Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 04:54:19 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Quick Question:possible zone bug  (Read 4463 times)
The_Pint

View Profile
« on: March 22, 2012, 11:43:57 am »

Has anyone else ventured into Cazic-Thule (Non-custom). I can't seem to get more than 2-3 mobs pulled without my client just crashing out of nowhere. The window just closes, no error message, and the corpses are there when I log back in. I literally take 4 steps forward, pull 2-3 mobs, and bam, down goes the client. I'm currently running titanium (In the process of getting a new client right now) but not sure why the client would have anything to do with it. If anyone has advice, I'd be more than happy to try solutions.

Thanks!
The_Pint
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 01:56:44 pm »

Cazic-Thule with all the lizards?  I haven't been recently, but I have spent a lot of time in there farming hides for backpacks.  No problem pulling dozens at a time.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 03:07:38 pm »

Try updating your spellfile. This sounds an awful lot like the issue I had when initially adventuring here.

-Hate

(P.S. - It's on the left)

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 07:42:55 am »

Even live Titanium was a buggy, unstable POS. I'd try another client asap. And before I hear some whiny little beesh scream, "I use Titanium and have no problems at all!!".....thats nice, Bodie. Now do you also use the same vid card? Drivers? Sound card? Same OS? So many different variables with hardware and drivers for such out there....Titanium was infamous for flaws when used on certain systems. Get SoD or UF....far more stable clients, and they will allow you to actually access content later.

Besides, extra bank space and no coin weight and loot all buttons make Jobu very happy.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 09:18:46 am »

Maybe I am magic then, as I have no issues with Titanium. Not in the ~2 years I've played here on various machines. Though, with new spells possibly soon...SoD/SoF/UF would be the ideal candidates. Even I am moving up to SoD/SoF soon.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Noel

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 11:02:57 am »

I was in that zone a few month ago - no problems pulling....
The_Pint

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2012, 05:23:49 pm »

Its seeming to be specific to one of my characters, but not others.. its effin akward. Pulling same amount of mobs, and still DCing on one, but not the other. just plain weird. I find that titanium does not have the delay that UF/SOD/SOF have. Its weird, and my spell files are up to date, yet, i keep getting the spam when i zone to POD to update my spell files.. Shocked
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 06:30:31 pm »

The server has no way of knowing if you downloaded the custom files, so everyone sees those messages.

Make sure you have as much spam filtered from chat as possible to reduce the amount of data being sent to you.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 100
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)