Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 06:20:37 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Attn Hunter: Shadowknight 6.0  (Read 7628 times)
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2012, 08:12:57 am »

Hey Hunter,

Just wondering if we could get an increased damage harmtouch on the 6.0 while you figure out what it is you want to do for effects?  Something to tide us over, since we have been going with the 4.0 effect for a while Smiley

Thanks for all the hard work,

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 01:00:13 pm »

Going with the 4.0 for so long is poor reasoning.
Don't get me wrong I think they should get an upgrade, but everyone has been using 4.0 effects for "so long."

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Griz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 01:27:16 pm »

Most of the 4.5+ weapons have the same clicks as 4.0, warriors and pet classes being the exception.
Wamorm

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 01:40:37 pm »

The sk epic is the only one i have seen that has a 3.0 proc still though.
Griz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 06:10:11 pm »

The problem is you can't make the proc stronger without making it even more retarded healing-wise. With a UC, it hits for 10k and heals for 70k. My SK who isn't even full T4 geared can solo Warlord and T5 trash with some luck (if I'm bored enough).
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 06:32:56 am »

Actually, I didn't ask for an increase in the proc, I asked for an increase in the harm touch is not a life tap, it does no healing, just damage.

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 05:45:24 pm »

Actually, I didn't ask for an increase in the proc, I asked for an increase in the harm touch is not a life tap, it does no healing, just damage.

Read two posts above his. You will find:
The sk epic is the only one i have seen that has a 3.0 proc still though.

I only have 4.5, so I cannot comment on the harmtouch click. I would like to see some slightly more dynamic items appear with 5.0+ epics.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
MacofMacs

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 06:01:25 pm »

I would love to see the lifetap proc upgraded since SK's do not have any mitigation i.e self stonewall. A cleric can grant a stonewall every so often but it's not any good to stay alive on higher end fights

If SK's epic could get a better lifetap on the weapon or a self stonewall I would most likely come back to EZ
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 06:03:20 pm by MacofMacs » Logged
Tananthalas

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 10:25:53 pm »

Ideally I believe what would work best for the SK is for the lifetap to get a small bump at 4.0 as the rest of the epics do and then focus on on AoE shit kicking abilities.  I am largely good with SK's not getting a stonewall as that fits within the vision of Hunter plus the 10% damage reduction spells will help fill in a little bit of that mitigation gap.  Warriors are the master of mitigation and aggro, Paladins heal for more than SK's do with 4.0 and UC I believe plus their proc cures almost everything and Radiant Cure cures the rest.  SK's should continue on the path of lifetap procs and AoE damage.  I fail to see the issue with how much a SK heals for since it's single target it should heal for well beyond group heals and it also cures nothing. 

Just my thoughts.

Tanann, Xinora, Toade, Navarre, Ariakis, Verminaard
Lauralanthalasa, Dezra, Astinus, Alhana, Goldmoon
MacofMacs

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 01:10:18 am »

Ideally I believe what would work best for the SK is for the lifetap to get a small bump at 4.0 as the rest of the epics do and then focus on on AoE shit kicking abilities.  I am largely good with SK's not getting a stonewall as that fits within the vision of Hunter plus the 10% damage reduction spells will help fill in a little bit of that mitigation gap.  Warriors are the master of mitigation and aggro, Paladins heal for more than SK's do with 4.0 and UC I believe plus their proc cures almost everything and Radiant Cure cures the rest.  SK's should continue on the path of lifetap procs and AoE damage.  I fail to see the issue with how much a SK heals for since it's single target it should heal for well beyond group heals and it also cures nothing. 

Just my thoughts.

Couldn't agree anymore!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081