Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 06:13:04 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Necromancer Spell Gem / book images  (Read 4518 times)
Ellcrys

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2012, 01:31:48 pm »

I created a Necro yesterday and am having an issue with the spell gem / book images, they are all appearing black in both areas, with no image available. I downloaded "spells_us.txt" and replaced the current one, but that did not help my issue, I was wondering if anyone else is having this same problem and if there is a simple way to fix it. I am running the game on Titanium.
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 03:44:55 pm »

Titanium is really no longer viable here on EZ. Since it's moved passed titanium's spell limit and on into newer zones and items not available to titanium. Hunter has asked for folks to upgrade to SoD or preferably UF.

Either can be download from Hate's site. There's a post somewhere with a link to it.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 03:45:31 pm »

First, you will really want to upgrade clients if you play here very long. Titanium is no longer fully supported, as a lot of the spells and effects on gear are not usable with the older client, and some of the newer zones arent either. If you need a copy of the client if can be downloaded from Hateborne's website, http://hateborne.dyndns.org/ezserver/clients/. You'll also notice better overall performance, less bugs (since Titanium was, by SOE's own admission, one of the worst clients they every made) and a bunch of nice features. Also, upgrading will most probably resolve your spell gem problem.

But, if you dont care about a better client or having access to all game content and are married to Titanium.... are you running a custom UI or the default? MQ2 or no?

That aside, welcome to EZ! If you like, check out a bunch of info that might help you get started here, at http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=2890.0
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 03:48:28 pm by mpano66 » Logged

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Ellcrys

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 11:45:46 pm »

Thanks for the info, I got UF and it is much better, completely fixed the necro spell gem error I was having. Also all those links contained a lot of helpful information to get me started on the server. Thank you very much for the help.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 291