Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 02:39:01 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Heyas everyone!  (Read 3328 times)
Swiftblade

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2012, 06:08:28 pm »

So in the last year since i quit I have been promoted and divorced which has changed my free time and I have some time to play again.  Got a new comp I7, 8gig, 470 ferni graphic card so should be able to box much more efficiently this time around.  I read that they have changed the UC/ROA in the ammount of a time sink they are.  Is it worth starting over fresh on here with everyone so far ahead?  Or should i just go play on a solo server somewhere?

Swiftblade

*wave* House of Strix
Griz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 06:25:17 pm »

RoA is about 30-45 min per rank with an ideal setup (Bard + 4.0 shaman for frontend, war or SK for backend)

UC probably doesn't take quite as long, but it is still a bear. My SK got one mostly from farming 4 and 5 and doing heavens, but I did about 70% of my paladin's over the last double loot weekend, grinding LDON6 and then using pub/group/guild instances of HoH. Shadow has been nerfed somewhat, so you are better off sucking it up and doing your v1s in LDON. I would recommend grinding your v2s first though, since while you're in HoH you might as well kill him anyways, but don't expect to get all your v1s that way.

Since you're starting over, A bunch of changes were recently made to plane of dragons, where tikis respawn nigh-instantly, and crystals stack and aren't lore anymore. This makes it a lot less painful. Qvic still sucks though.
Nexxel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 07:04:05 pm »

Solo Servers Suck  Wink

Welcome back!
Strix

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 08:09:23 pm »

So in the last year since i quit I have been promoted and divorced which has changed my free time and I have some time to play again.  Got a new comp I7, 8gig, 470 ferni graphic card so should be able to box much more efficiently this time around.  I read that they have changed the UC/ROA in the ammount of a time sink they are.  Is it worth starting over fresh on here with everyone so far ahead?  Or should i just go play on a solo server somewhere?

Swiftblade

*wave* House of Strix

SWIFT!!!!  Glad to see you back my friend - sorry to hear about all the tials and tribulations -- at least you have a smacking new computer now tho huh??  

Stick around here mate - sure we can get you back into the swing of things Cheesy

Strix
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 08:11:00 pm by Strix » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 110