Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 08, 2024, 12:30:40 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 30 Million HP  (Read 5140 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2012, 10:50:28 pm »

I'm about 90% done with Halloween Event here, just polishing some stuff now.

Anyways, just toying around with some OP items/spells and gave myself a 30 Million HP Buff (Since the 3 Million HP buff just doesn't cut it for testing anymore).

Anyways, my self stats of HP, Mana, End shows fine, but if I target myself, then the target box showing myself as targetted only shows at 33% HP, which means its probably capped at 10 Million HP in the UI? Something that most would never have a problem with anyways Smiley

This Halloween is going to drop some real bad ass over powered items, but also depends on your tiers / flags on how powerful the items will be.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Takishi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 01:22:08 am »

Can't wait!!!!
Nexxel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 10:13:05 am »

Ok, ill be the Buzz kill, is there any worry hunter about these Op items being just that. OP= game ending? There was a little talk about this in the Ulitimate weapon discussion, just curious..
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 10:16:04 am »

Ok, ill be the Buzz kill, is there any worry hunter about these Op items being just that. OP= game ending? There was a little talk about this in the Ulitimate weapon discussion, just curious..

That had been my fear now seeing this, I feel the OP gear will go to the t6 people too, hoping the t5 people get some sort of good gear to help push forward into t6 but most likely the most of the OP gear is t6 flagged people
genoside

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 11:08:11 am »

didnt last years high end item from holoween make it OP as well though i mean 20k hp a year ago was prity sweet from the sm pet as well as the other effects.
Nexxel

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 12:40:46 pm »

I like that i can go back into old world zones and go almost godlike. I like going back into qvic and POD and help guildines and new peeps and own a zone. Just worried about GOD_MODE_ENABLED.

Old chineese proverb, beware of what u wish for, you just might get it.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2012, 06:32:54 pm »

You'll get more HP and DPS for your current tier of armor/weapons, and maybe the next tier of yours will be easier, but should still be a challenge.

I'm sure non of it will be considered OP to Tier 7 when it comes out.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2012, 06:38:59 pm »

You'll get more HP and DPS for your current tier of armor/weapons, and maybe the next tier of yours will be easier, but should still be a challenge.

I like moar dps, and I like challenge.
Nexxel

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2012, 09:53:09 pm »

Thanks for heads up Hunter.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 106
  • Online Ever: 8678