Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 05:21:18 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: OMM T6 POOF  (Read 5066 times)
wolfegunr

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2012, 05:15:12 am »

I was fighting omm the other day, and the zone crashed. *Poof* Like that omm is gone.

I was fighting omm today before reboot, really thought I had enough time to pull it off. Well, I killed first two Mata Muram and had Omm pop, but there wasn't enough time to engage before server reset. *Poof*

Why doesn't he stay up after zone closes or crashes or resets? I know that White in T5 does. Is there a way to change this? This is the 4th time I have seen Omm poof due to these things.

6 hours? Of clearing for no reward at the end.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 07:57:07 am »

Actually, White does not stay up if there are no players in the zone...  If you wipe, or the server/zone crashes then all spawned mobs despawn.  Static mobs stay up.

My suggestion to you would be to clear up to AMV, then log off at reboot, and log back in to start the OMM cycle.

B

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 08:42:30 am »

Going to attempt omm again today, clearing now.

Wish me luck ). If zone crashes, I'm going to lose my mind.

Btw...wrongo on white, I have done it... unless something has changed.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 09:58:23 am »

OMM DOWN!  Everything went good this time around, I guess third time's a charm.  Really was motivated this time, cleared fast. Awsome event, lot of fun when everything works.

marxist

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 11:59:22 am »

white despawns just like omm, might have had someone else in the zone afk if it stayed up
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 03:13:27 pm »

You must be right then.   Moral of the story is never attack mm close to server reboot time, believe me brothers that one's done been learnt.

Still sucks that zone crashes from time to time on mm though. Nothing to it but to redo it.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 383