Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 05, 2024, 05:07:23 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Bard feedback  (Read 5849 times)
Balthor2
« on: July 20, 2010, 06:03:24 pm »

Hey love how the bard ancient song which has a 30percent boost to spell dmg is no longer stacking like it should and use to.
Thanks for the nerf to the class, again.
Zero

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 06:25:37 pm »

Yup my Bard has no value anymore. Just a waste of plate. I think this is the worst class on the server. Can we get an update please?
Balthor2
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 07:21:28 pm »

Heres how I see it.
Warriors are fuggin OP so lets nerf them.
Well warriors kind of rely on other classes in some areas so lets nerf those OTHER CLASSES.
Grats, you left warriors just as OP and fucked a class out of some sort of use.

Maybe Im smoking something but I have spent the last few days going though log files and running it all through gamparse. Got sick of not understanding the spell file so Ive been asking people questions and learning how to read it.
A lot of stuff is just straight jacked.
ookii

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 03:06:45 pm »

I think bards are one of the coolest classes in everquest, its a shame that the charms don't boost their songs to help them scale better.

It would be great to have the choice of boosting heal songs 'oracles', damage songs 'sorc', physical dps/haste song 'brawler', or increased hp/song duration 'guardians'.

Nothing overpowered, just a way to help them have more flexablity and worth vs mobs that are hitting for 10-30k.
Balthor2
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 08:48:21 pm »

Some of the changes made I dont think Hunter was actually aware of.
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 02:27:47 pm »

I really do hope the bonus to warrior augment dmg gets placed back where it was in that bard song.  It was one of the last reasons to have a bard in group at all, I do know they are good for roa oh well.

Poop
Demin
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2010, 07:38:05 am »

So, over a month since last post, but...do charms do ANYTHING for a bard?  If not, may as well get guardian so buff bot buffs lasts a little longer.  Other than that, anyone? Anyone?  It would be nice if oracle worked, or guardian made songs last longer.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2010, 08:59:57 am »

Don't waste your time putting charms on a bard. If you insist on wasting the upgrades go for the guardian for the hp and longer buff bot buffs. Other than that, no charms have any effect on bards.

swamphy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2010, 09:09:54 am »

My bard actually fights in T2. She survives the trash and mini-boss fights, but she has to stay home on boss fights.

NO, I'd never waste a charm on my bard as much as Uxt and I love her.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 246
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)