Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 03, 2024, 01:13:05 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Log in server  (Read 4772 times)
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2013, 03:30:26 pm »

Having problems getting in, and the ez server page sometimes wont load. EQEmu doesnt load at all. Anyone else with these issues?

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
marxist

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 03:32:26 pm »

EQ emu went down, seems to be slowly reloading. Not sure if it was a crash or an intended reset, doesn't really matter I suppose.
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 03:37:23 pm »

Thanks M. Normally I just hit the emu forums but they arent loading for me. Will try back later.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
marxist

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 04:01:59 pm »

Yeah. I would avoid reloading equal emu right now. Probably wont load and the traffic is bad enough over there (for anyone else reading)
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 06:27:23 pm »

Down again, it seems.

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2013, 07:24:12 pm »

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2013, 07:56:25 pm »

Someone on the emu forums claimed it was a DDOS attack. Hopefully not.

lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2013, 08:18:36 pm »

It usually is a DDOS.  It'll pass eventually.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2013, 08:34:20 pm »

You'll get the occasional nerd rage sometimes.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 90
  • Online Ever: 8678