Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 05:11:17 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: When to start T5  (Read 3744 times)
Mattnaik

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2013, 07:36:24 am »

Just a few questions on when I should start T5. I like to enjoy a variety of content so being between two tiers is enjoyable for me bouncing back and forth. But I also don't want to jump into T5 and get owned. So just a few questions on where I should be gear wise

Should I have full T4 gear?
What level should all my strike augs be?
Should I UC my whole group first or is just my WAR and PAL enough?
Should I have a SoA of any level (haven't started this at all yet).

Not looking for the ideal situation where i have full strike 6's full UC but just enough to get by without getting owned or frustrated.

Hulkmad
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 08:39:17 am »

Not looking for the ideal situation where i have full strike 6's full UC but just enough to get by without getting owned or frustrated.

If frustrated is the operative word... UC everyone you don't want to res multiple times when doing corals.

When I started I had 2 UCs (maybe 3) and I spent some time ressing when attempting corals.  When I finally UC'd every melee I was able to finish corals under the 4 hour limit with no (or few) res stops.

I don't remember what level Augs I had for sure, but I would guess it was Vs and IVs, and some had none.  I would suggest jumping in there and giving it a shot and seeing how your team performs.  If you are not happy with where you stand... back up... finish some UCs and farm some Aug components and go after it again. 

I would certainly finish all main armor from T4 so you can upgrade on the fly.  Just from my point of view it's hard to get excited about the nifty new T5 bracer while wearing a T1.
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 09:19:15 am »

Corals attacking the nearest toons

/bca //stick uw 10

/stick uw 3

Grin

hope will help a bit !

Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 11:52:45 am »

I was able to crawl the zone slow as shit with only UC on warrior and cleric and a lot of rezing.
Since fighters guild item is no longer instant cast and rez now has 3min reuse (lame) you probably want to avoid coral at first and I recommend you UC all as soon as you can.
I only had strike 5s at the time I did the zone.
Of course with recent changes its anyone guess as to how easy/hard it'll be for you.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 100
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)