Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2024, 10:57:56 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Roaming Gnome  (Read 4967 times)
bufferofnewbies

View Profile
« on: May 19, 2010, 01:35:42 pm »

Well, after so much time raiding on 'other' servers: I'm sick of it and want to hang out and have fun w/o pressure to compete. So, if anyone sees me with my toons (pally/druid/bard combo) and wants to hang out and shoot the shit -- feel free.

I'm probably going to swap over to 100% aa at level 60 (so i can help friends get gear from Dulak when they need) and just run around and beat shit up old school style. Well, so long as old school means wearing gear 6 'tiers' higher than the zone was intended. Smiley

I think I will just try to do the whole 'old school raid progression' with those three and see how far it goes. Even to the point of doing the armor/weapons quests and junk (even if i wont be useing the armor/weapons).

LIke I said: I'm here to fook around and goof off.. and if you get sick of fighting for spawns in some random spot: come on and hang out. Smiley Be nice to get to know some of ya when you aren't frustrated that there are 300 people just waiting to loot an item you intended for your alt to aquire.

Alhbie Eurhuckelberry <Brans Flakes> -- Erudite Paladin
Branlenio <Brans Flakes>-- Gnome Mage
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 02:52:28 pm »

Its a shame some of the old school content isnt accessible. Depending on what you consider old school though.

Should do up some PoGrowth and Hateplane. Maybe some Sleeper's. Not all PoP stuff can be done though, i dojnt really know of any Luclin stuff. When that came out i had such a shitty computer i didnt really do much other than Umbral  Plateu.

bufferofnewbies

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 03:04:28 pm »

I intend to start at Vox/Naggy and work my way up thru Planes/Kurnak/Velious/etc..

might be awhile before I make it to the spots that arent done.
I'm actually going to try to get keyed up and everything, ar least until i get disgusted with any camps. Smiley

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 03:11:56 pm »

I tried getting flagged for PoP zones, cant happen since like ALL quests are turned off. Not to mention alot of custom zones use PoP stuff (like Poire, PoTime) so idk how you would flag yourself for them.

bufferofnewbies

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 04:25:49 pm »

If I get up to that point, I will write him some extra quests to flag for zones that are used for something else.

Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 06:09:45 pm »

sekret alert. You can aquire several of PoP flags. Even a way to verify you now have a flag you didnt previous have. I thought it was fun to kill that old school stuff.
Tbh one thing I really wish we could do was wreck Karana's day. Big Sissy cry baby. Musta been a paladin in a previous life.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 85
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)