Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 11:46:40 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Level up?  (Read 4971 times)
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2013, 05:41:06 pm »

Recently made a new chanter (long story). Chanter has 3.0 and T1/2 access....isnt this the criteria for level up to 71? Level up NPC doesnt give the level. Anything I missed?

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 07:02:42 pm »

If I remember, the 3.0 flag is the 1st flag for getting level 71.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 11:37:22 pm »

Have had 4 diff people tell me they werent able to get level up to give them level 71. I wasnt able to either. Doesnt matter for me now, as the new chanty I made just got flagged for T3/4....but I tried 4 times before that, after getting 3.0, to get her to give out level 71, and never did.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Peign
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 11:55:14 am »

Did you try hailing the teleporter after getting pod flagged?   The flag may have not been updated in the system for whatever reason.
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 12:49:51 pm »

Tried with a T2 & T3 toon today.  No issues with either of them leveling up.
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 03:15:52 pm »

Yes, had the flag. Was in PoDrags before I remembered to go back and level up. Tried with another old character today, same issue. Cannot level to 71. Get em a T2 BP and they hit 72 np.

lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 04:08:03 pm »

Dunno what to tell you.  I did the rest of my toons and had no issues with them either.  If they had a 3.0 they went to 71, and if they had a 3.0 and T2 BP they went to 72.  I don't have anything higher than that.

They are all old toons that haven't been logged in since Christmas or earlier.
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2013, 08:24:57 pm »

If it were just me getting the issue I'd figure it was a file or my version of MQ2. But....wasnt able to do with with MQ2 off or on, and I've had half a dozen people now tell me they had the same issue. The common thread: all the characters were qvic flagged in the last couple days.

lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 09:13:16 pm »

I have MQ2 running, but that shouldn't make any difference for a server side script check.  All the toons I checked have had their qvic flags for at least a year, so maybe that's it.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 108
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)