Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 11:46:22 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Instance bugs  (Read 4352 times)
Mattnaik

View Profile
« on: April 25, 2013, 07:17:42 am »

The last few days I have been logging out in my guild instance (LDON 2 and 3) while farming charms on my toons and when I log back in I have to use the character mover cause I can't log in.

The weird thing is, the instance still exists. I can go back in without having to recreate it.

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.

Hulkmad
Premador

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 08:00:26 am »

Been happening to me for a long time.
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 08:00:45 am »

Sure have, but there is a workaround.  If you are logged out in an instance with more than one toon... attempt to log in one and then immediately the other.  Then cancel the first and log him in again and both will be loaded.

Zartaxis

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 12:47:05 pm »

I think it has to do with  "waking" the instance up.   If you log a char in to the nexus and then go into your guild instances you can log a char straight into them.
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 07:12:52 am »

I've had luck recently where I move one character out to the public instance.  Log them in first, go back into my guild instance.  Then log all the toons in that were left in the guild instance.

Has worked well for me since encountering this bug.

I just wish the solo instance group code would allow someone multiple uses of an instance.  As is for my 1 group of toons I make a raid or guild instance, because once you log out a solo instance is just a solo instance.
Scorpien

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 03:41:41 am »

I am getting a different bug, I zone into an instance and in nothing but my birthday suit, I zone out of the instance and get all my gear back.
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, 05:24:45 am »

I am getting a different bug, I zone into an instance and in nothing but my birthday suit, I zone out of the instance and get all my gear back.

This bug is from lots of database updates (usually).

So if you are on late at night and Hunter pushes a few updates before server goes down, you will sometimes zone "naked." Has happened to me when zoning into a public zone as well.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 108
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)