Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 05, 2024, 09:25:06 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: OMM agro  (Read 3770 times)
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2013, 12:06:16 am »

Third time this has happened in 2 days. Doesnt always happen, but enough to be annoying!! I pull the mobs around the ring, hugging the outer wall, and pulling them straight out as I can to that wall.....and OMM somehow catches agro and vanishes. Tonight just 3 dogs left in zone other than OMM (yes, checked map and /who npc) and on pulling the dogs OMM vanishes. Anyone else having this issue? Cant see what I am doing wrong. REALLY pissing me off clearing the whole damned zone (yes, ALL mobs) and not getting OMM dead.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 12:13:25 am »

If in instance, should be able to leave your instance then come back and he'll be up.

If public then wait on reboot.

Some mobs too close to OMM? I might have to relocate a few of them near OOM then.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 12:20:39 am »

I removed the npc's on the inner circle of OMM's room.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Nexxel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 12:22:34 am »

Thanks, have had it happen a couple time myslelf, just popped in an out like you suggested, but this wil lbe nicer.
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 12:23:16 am »

Thanks boss. /whining off

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 09:05:38 am »

Yeah, found that out (thanks Nate!). And thanks Hunter for the fix.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 246
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)