Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2024, 08:16:31 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: OOC Trolls  (Read 15462 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2014, 03:11:53 pm »

Most of the recent problems have been dealt with and things have for the most part calmed down already.

Yes many features like char mover and rewind resolves 99% of any issues players have.

Anyone can still email me or post on forums about disruptive players and they will be dealt with pretty quickly. Screenshots and video will help a lot too.

I still might (or perhaps already did without any of you knowing about it) give limited powers to unnamed persons to invisibly monitor players, both in ooc chat and instances, as well as running my anti bot script which would can confirm a what a guide reports back to me. May give out other types of powers or commands as well, but only I will ever have the power to reimburse/summon items, suspend, or ban. I won't confirm or deny if we have any moderators, or who they are, or what powers they would have. Just follow the rules and you'll be fine.

Yes once in a great long while we'll have a few trolls create a huge stir in forums/ooc but it gets dealt with quickly and they rarely come back after banning all accounts linked by IP, and banning the IP itself, all the above to make it difficult and time consuming for them to even bother continuing.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2014, 04:24:48 pm »

Mq2 type this .....

/filter name add Xiggie says out of character

Just an example no hate intended

Now that person is filtered for ALL of your accounts

Enjoy

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2014, 04:28:01 pm »

Good example.

At least it wouldn't block any direct tells, just their ooc spam nonsense.

Should probably add to the EZ Guide if not already there Smiley

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2014, 05:01:26 pm »

Well the offer is there and will stay as an offer. No hard feelings if it is not taken and honestly no hard feelings taken from those who would not want me as a guide.

Hank Hill

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2014, 08:43:56 pm »

Do NOT want.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2014, 05:19:56 am »

I can see why you wouldn't. You and I have disagreed several times. That still wouldn't stop me from being impartial and fair to you or anyone else.

Hank Hill

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2014, 04:26:43 pm »

i really hope i can sound like i dont mean, or take this personal. i do not want you because i have seen you yell, troll and whatnot at new players, who onley asked new and "dumb" questions because they wer new. and im not just pointing fingers at you, i see the same thing with alot of the old players. and sometime i feel it my self. (yes this account is from 12 but my chars is from 08, played on and alot off). But most of the little older players hate to help with stuff. unless its for hunter it self. i have seen few who dont say "go piss off newb, you need to earn our respect" "Go read the millions of post on the forum before speaking to us" and yes i overreact, but the server can be BRUTAL!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 260
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)