Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 02:26:53 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Best Gear Per Tier  (Read 8900 times)
korenogamer

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2010, 05:43:38 pm »

I was wondering is anyone could post the best items to have in every slot before moving on to tank the next area in the progression of this server?

For instance... Before heading to LDoN. what are all the items I should have before going to tank a LDoN run. Here is a template we could go by.

Before Tanking LDoN
Earring 1 - Huh
Earring 2 - Huh
Shoulders - Huh
Face - Huh
Neck - Huh
Cloak - Huh
Belt - Huh
Ring 1 - Huh
Ring 2 - Huh
Range - Huh
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 05:48:35 pm »

I doubt anyone is going to make lists for you, as it is subjective and there's really no need to farm the "best in slot" gear for the level where you're at.

Try and get all your armor from time and whatever accessories you pick up along the way.  You'll generally do fine in LDoN with that.
funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 10:14:43 pm »

Its pretty simple actually

Before BoT, gear up with armor/jewelry from Dulak
Before Potime gear up with armor/jewelry from Bot
Before Ldon gear up with armor/jewelry from Potime

Isaaru

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 10:47:13 pm »

My advice, don't waste your LDON points/cards on LDON gear.  Qvic gear is exactly the same and you're required to get it to progress.

Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2010, 03:50:51 am »

What mofo and isaaru said dont stress too much brother but I must say I like your enthusiasm.

Poop
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2010, 08:53:13 am »

My advice, don't waste your LDON points/cards on LDON gear.  Qvic gear is exactly the same and you're required to get it to progress.

Still gotta go thru LDoN anyways to get your Epic pages and Charm Upgrades, so might as well pick up armor along the way.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2010, 09:29:40 am »

I'd say pick up the armor CARDS, yes....but use them to sell for credits and eventually purchase charm upgrades. LDON armor really isnt worth the points.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
revloc02

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2010, 11:44:52 am »

I'd say pick up the armor CARDS, yes....but use them to sell for credits and eventually purchase charm upgrades. LDON armor really isnt worth the points.
I fully agree with this.
Therous

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2010, 02:20:21 pm »

i remember breaking thru qvic with my RL friends a long long time ago.. my tank needed full ldon armor to even think about tanking that.. i don't like to pay for run thrus of anything, there's always that feeling of doing it yourself and with the experience we had of a 6 man group, it was very challenging and very fun. so i'd disagree with the don't waste your points on ldon armor UNLESS you're going to get ran thru qvic or pay to get it.
Balthor2
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2010, 09:29:49 pm »

When I first started I only 2 boxed and it was myself and a couple friends. Our group was
Balthor + cleric
Moriz
Shylo
Bofry (god I cant belive I was cool with him once)

Then we picked up a few more people and went from there. I almost wish the server pop back then was like it is now with loads of people able to quickly 3.0 rush people. I wouldnt have had to waste 12000 ldon credit on armor for my guys to survive.
Back then I had to use defense disc on like everything in qvic and it sure was slow going.
Therous

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2010, 10:09:19 pm »

I wouldnt have had to waste 12000 ldon credit on armor for my guys to survive.
Back then I had to use defense disc on like everything in qvic and it sure was slow going.

if you needed the armor to survive in there then, was it really wasting it? and, that's how i had to do it also, stonewall on every named and sometimes still wiped. took a week or so for one 3.0 playing at maybe 2-3 hours a night.
Isaaru

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2010, 11:53:48 pm »

My advice, don't waste your LDON points/cards on LDON gear.  Qvic gear is exactly the same and you're required to get it to progress.

Still gotta go thru LDoN anyways to get your Epic pages and Charm Upgrades, so might as well pick up armor along the way.

Except Charms are far more important and considerably harder to collect.  But what do I know...   Roll Eyes

The LDON gear isn't really going to help you in Qvic.  You're going to get trashed regardless.  Even with tacvi gear you're going to get trashed.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 100
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)