Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 01:31:34 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: V2 charms HoH  (Read 7011 times)
Warbash

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2014, 04:54:23 pm »

Hi all,
Returning soon I think, maybe today Smiley anyhow I want to farm v2 charms in hoh as I am barely breaking into t5 so TOFS lvl 5 is out of my league ( no resists ) and I heard max mob and drop changed in HoH, is avatar of heavens still best mob to farm for v2? Can anyone advise me on the changes?

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 05:13:21 pm »

frist off you dont farm v2's on 5 you farm them on 3 and 4 (more 4 then 3) esp if you cant handle mass pulling. But it seems HoH has been just kind of everywhere has their chances upped....no one is better then the others anymore
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 05:25:04 pm »

The single best spot in the game for V2 charm drops is ToFS 5th floor. Even better than HoH after the changes. Second best is HoH, but the double roll for heavens avatars was removed.....so its all the same chance now. But yeah, unless you have 1600 resists on your entire team the best spot for v2's atm isnt ToFS 3 or 4....its HoH. Once you DO have 1600 on your whole team...HoH isnt even close to the drop rate in ToFS5. Even if killing there is slower.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2014, 05:42:14 pm »

HoH is just the best all around farm spot until t6 period. Tokens, plat, rainbow crystals, v2's, xp, resists. Just stick with it until your eyes bleed. Even when you can do ToFS, it's still better to just stick with HoH because of boss tokens.
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 06:45:42 pm »

Thanks all! Hoh it is Smiley

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014, 09:56:33 pm »

Look, all I know is I got 2 crystals in close to 25 clears of ToV today during double loot. Corn (guildy) went to HoH, got 3 in 2 partial clears.

Tell me that isn't jacked up.

Keeze
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2014, 10:29:06 pm »

I got more crystals in the two days i spent getting my two new toons thru t4 and 4.0's than I did doing my entire UWXI in tier 9 (like a month)  Tongue
Rakharth

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2014, 05:47:11 am »

Just back to the game been reading forums about charm drop rates raised in hoh im just not seeing this its just like when i left unless ive just been getting bad luck.  Undecided

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2014, 06:24:00 am »

No it's horrible in HoH

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Rakharth

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2014, 08:01:48 am »

So then it was raised like others  Huh

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2014, 06:18:27 pm »

Why not farm resists (since you will need them later as well) and do v2 augs as well...even if you have to stay on lower floors abit...you will still do better farming them in ToFS than you would in HoH...unless you need the tokens for making strike augs....

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Peign
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2014, 07:06:18 pm »

I got more crystals in the two days i spent getting my two new toons thru t4 and 4.0's than I did doing my entire UWXI in tier 9 (like a month)  Tongue

Not sure what the target drop rate of the  rainbows are, but I did T9 yesterday and killed over 3k mobs.    

Total crystal count:  5 minor rainbows

Total GSOA count:   1

Total HG count:  a sad sad 8

QQ
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 07:10:48 pm by Peign » Logged
Madthrok

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2014, 08:30:45 pm »

In my opinion, and I know you didn't ask for it, go to TOFS and start farming resist augs before v2 charms.

In HOH some of the spells can get quite nasty for even a T5 geared group unless you have 1300+ resists across your team. I would go to TOFS floor 3 (unless you can handle floor 4) and farm out resist augs and v1 and v2 charm upgrades.

If you can mass pull TOFS floor 4, that's the place to farm resist augs and v2 charm upgrades. Floor 4 drops resist aug IV's which you can mass combine (combine Cool to make a resist aug VII (35 resist all). I was getting 3-6 v2 charm upgrades per clearing and at least 1 resist aug VII.

I tried TOFS floor 5 and I was clearing the entire floor in 2 pulls with most of my group in T6 gear. I was getting 1-2 v2 charm upgrades per clearing, 2-3 resist aug 3's and 2-3 resist aug 5's. This is much more difficult and sounds like you are not quite geared for. However, floor 5 also drops weapons so you can make a little cash.

Hope this helps.
Rakharth

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2014, 05:44:19 am »

Started getting keys here yesterday. Not sure how far to go yet my yoons are mostly t4 cept my sk he is t5/4. Im sure once i can i will go to lv 4. Was doing hoh for my new war for tokens charms and epics

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 120
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)