Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 05:33:50 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Qvic essence  (Read 3916 times)
Rakharth

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2014, 08:55:41 pm »

Seems to me qvic essence drop rate is a lot rarer then the next couple tiers above it, was this intended this way? I have been gone for awhile and came back to game little bit ago and been hunting essence but qvic is crazy. Cleared it for about 2 hours tonight and got 0. if its just my bad luckjust lemme know. =)

Peign
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 09:01:51 pm »

Seems to me qvic essence drop rate is a lot rarer then the next couple tiers above it, was this intended this way? I have been gone for awhile and came back to game little bit ago and been hunting essence but qvic is crazy. Cleared it for about 2 hours tonight and got 0. if its just my bad luckjust lemme know. =)

Bad luck on your part.   Maybe try a new instance.     I have found qvic to be excellent for a drop rate.
camosam

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 10:48:06 pm »

Typically get 1-2 per clear.
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 06:05:08 am »

drops off the 15 bosses only, so 15 chances per clear assuming u find the sand monster and bother going into the caves (many dont on speed clears).

Assume a roughly 10% chance at an essence (may be lower no idea, always felt about 1 in 10 to me), you are looking at an *average* of 1.5 essences a clear.

So to be skunked on a couple runs isnt that bad in the scope of things, you are only performing 1.5 essences below expectation, and the next run where you get 3 it evens it out.

Its zones like abyss + cazic thule where essences can drop off anything that u can run into incredible RNG (both good and bad) variety.

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Ditri

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 12:08:31 pm »

It is indeed quite rare, but after finishing most of my equipping and 6 of those books I have about 8...

I killed a "rare boss" last night and he had 2!  Shocked
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 83
  • Online Ever: 8678