Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2024, 04:05:01 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: All toons reverted to lvl 70  (Read 4756 times)
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« on: September 07, 2014, 08:17:25 pm »

Last time I logged in was about a month ago.  11 toons all T9 flagged I think 4 of them full T9 and leveled to the next tier.  Logged in today and all my toons stuck at lvl 70.  I tried relogging.  Closing clients.  I tried level up npc (it won't let me level up all the way as I am not holding previous tier items) and was only able to get to tier 7 on most of my toons.

My only suspicion for cause is that I did login today without first updating the spell file.  Died in OC and then noticed all my items were yellow.  Saw the lvl 70 flag and went to the level up NPC on 2-3 of my toons and attempted to just lvl them back up.  Wouldn't let me go all the way up, at which point I remembered the spell file.  Exited clients, updated spell file, entered game again.  Toons still stuck on levels before log including ones I did not touch the level up NPC with.

Any help would be appreciated.  Just hoping to get this straightened out before halloween event.

Nexxel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 10:40:14 pm »

Someone just recently said that they popped the sand monster got a 3.0 book then did the lvl up npc and it fixed there lvl problem... might try that..
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 85
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)