Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 04, 2024, 05:25:08 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Server Infighting and Disconect  (Read 12184 times)
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2014, 05:17:32 pm »

I don't comment on these kinds of posts a lot so ...

I think the amount of time to achieve things on this server is faster than before... Yes people have sunk a lot of time in this server, but with progression things should become easier on the back side. If you went back to play regular eq and started over how long would it take you to get to end game? if you play any other game how long? things should get easier as they go along.

At this point with the amount of xp required for alt itmes i think its a good mix of drop rates on ess vs xp vs time sink. its a fair ammount of time even for a hardcore player. with little help kardux has been playing for over a year now and is just breaking into t9. he plays about 8 hours most days with prob 3-5 hours legit play time a day. He started about the same time the mask went into effect. has almost a 300xp click mask after getting a 250 clicky to up how fast it went. He has roa 750+ using crystals. Basically he has surpassed me, however with the issues im having i cant play :/ ... but ya uh he is just starting t9. i (along with zef) did help him get a few ucs2 along with t7 gear t8 gear. i actually prob saved him at least 2 months of farming. he still has plenty more to do and with hate releasing new stuff chasing the ear chasing uw6+  and maybe an aa based wrist come come soon HuhHuh i think to catch up to full end game content he still has another year to go min
Kardthe

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2014, 09:16:07 am »

I don't comment on these kinds of posts a lot so ...

I think the amount of time to achieve things on this server is faster than before... Yes people have sunk a lot of time in this server, but with progression things should become easier on the back side. If you went back to play regular eq and started over how long would it take you to get to end game? if you play any other game how long? things should get easier as they go along.

At this point with the amount of xp required for alt itmes i think its a good mix of drop rates on ess vs xp vs time sink. its a fair ammount of time even for a hardcore player. with little help kardux has been playing for over a year now and is just breaking into t9. he plays about 8 hours most days with prob 3-5 hours legit play time a day. He started about the same time the mask went into effect. has almost a 300xp click mask after getting a 250 clicky to up how fast it went. He has roa 750+ using crystals. Basically he has surpassed me, however with the issues im having i cant play :/ ... but ya uh he is just starting t9. i (along with zef) did help him get a few ucs2 along with t7 gear t8 gear. i actually prob saved him at least 2 months of farming. he still has plenty more to do and with hate releasing new stuff chasing the ear chasing uw6+  and maybe an aa based wrist come come soon HuhHuh i think to catch up to full end game content he still has another year to go min

Hehe... yah.. I didn't want to feed the trolls... but what Watch posted there is pretty much accurate.  I almost posted the same in response to Fugi but deleted it Tongue  I am on A LOT... but I play from work, so a lot of my time is spent afk, actually doing work.  Still, i play most evenings for a bit too, and have done so since just before Halloween 2013.  I did go back twice to bring up more toons, so have done T5 and up twice now (the hard way) on top of just getting one group up, and that did add some time.  Have most in UC2, one UC3 on tank, etc.  Now have 15 working on T9. 
Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2014, 11:23:57 am »

You guys ever see those wing suits parachuters wear when skydiving? freakin awesome just like VRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOM all over the place man. I want one.

Krinkle Sprinkle
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2014, 10:32:06 pm »

i need to log on and see you guys...
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149