Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 01:42:04 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: UW aug question  (Read 6786 times)
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« on: March 08, 2015, 08:39:08 am »

Was wondering on warrior epics, the Hatestomp aug is a great choice....not too many other options to go in the UW other than the Ultimate Protection Aug.  So putting that in the UW only problem is it is a click aug and so the warrior epic takes precedence over the Ultimate protection.  Is there a way to make the Ultimate Protection a proc like the Hatestomp so it can be used?  provided a pic for you to see what I am talking about:

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 08:43:04 am »

Bump since I have the same problem right now, spent the berriest to buy the two augs and can only use one of them.

Krinkle Sprinkle
Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 11:28:11 am »

Hey look this thread almost went off the thread list on the sidebar there, that wouldnt be cool as its an issue affecting a few of us. EXPESSING ANGER etc. hateborne doesnt care about white people. If you just made the warrior augments range slot equipable we could still have our rage of the dragorn (18% worn agro buff) and would only lose cyclone blade, and i could live with that for now i cant speak for others.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 11:30:45 am by Krinkle » Logged

Krinkle Sprinkle
Phah

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 12:38:52 pm »

wait you have problems having enough aggro on a UW warrior? I didn't realize that was even a thing (not that I know anything, being a lowly T4 nublet Tongue )

Mine is the drill that will pierce the heavens! Or at least the next tier.

Filthy casual? Yep, that's me!
Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 01:03:23 pm »

Yeah the agro think isnt the issue at all, its the ability to have a two clickys, and a proc, in the same weapon. The way it was meant to be since theres an epic slot and two seperate slots for a clicky and proc in UW.
 Now were at the point where we have the clicky, and the proc, and we cant use the clicky without removing the 9.0 epic aug.
A quick fix would be just to add cyclone blade proc along with rage of the dragorn to say warrior 4.0 epic aug, and thats it, we can use that in our UW for worn agro and proc and just swap out an item to click the 9.0 stonewall buff, thats just a quick easy fix untill someone wants to get more in dept dealing with the double clicky in one item issue. Or make 9.0 aug range slot equippable but that means we lose cyclone blade (cyclone blade is no big deal to me may be a big deal to others idk).

Krinkle Sprinkle
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 03:04:46 pm »

Wondering if this is going to be looked at (I would assume AFTER T10 comes out) if at all..... Huh

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2015, 02:01:17 pm »

Did you guys know birds bones are filled with lead, the heaviest metal in the entire galaxy, and that is what enables them to fly so well, wings just attract mates. Also UW protection aug 3 is 600k, i spent 400 points for aug4 and its still 600k, and im mad gosh darnit, im darn mad.

Krinkle Sprinkle
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2015, 04:34:43 pm »

make the epics all just a worn effect...end of problem..you cant have 2 clicks on 1 item...like ever man...its like..against the rules or something...man

Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2015, 09:35:00 pm »

Well theres two slots avail for every class to have multiple augs in their UW, so either make stonewall on warrior 9.0 worn, or make the ultimate rune a proc with hatestomp? idk.

Krinkle Sprinkle
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061