Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 01:28:34 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Missing dis... Help if you would.  (Read 10214 times)
youthdragon

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2010, 06:40:05 am »

Somehow I am missing few dis I am running the SoD client.  I will post a picture of what dis I have.  Anyone know how to get the missing dis..

zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 10:07:37 am »

what "dis" are you missing?

Blood of the Akkadian
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 10:39:08 am »

im not even sure what he means by "dis"

disciplines?

robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 10:41:01 am »

That was my assumption.

Rob Smiley
youthdragon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 11:52:55 am »

1   Throw Stone   Strikes your target with an unseen force, causing 1 damage.   
10   Focused Will Discipline   Focuses the energy of your will to heal your wounds. Any aggressive action you take will break your concentration.   Disciplines (Timer 4)
20   Provoke   Bellows profanity at your opponent, causing them to become very angry with you.   Combat Abilities (Techniques)
20   Back Swing   Allows you to make an additional attack on the backswing of your weapon.   Techniques (Offensive) (Special)
22   Flurry   Exposes an opening in your opponents defenses, allowing you two quick additional attacks.   Techniques (Offensive) (Special)
22   Head Bash   Crushes your helmet into your opponent, briefly stunning them and causing some damage.   Techniques (Offensive) (Special)
27   Shin Kick   Strikes your opponent soundly in the shins.   Techniques (Offensive) (Special)
30   Guard   Increases your combat reflexes, allowing you to parry most melee attacks.   Techniques (Defensive) (Fumble)
30   Resistant Discipline   Focuses your will, increasing your resistances for a short time.   Disciplines (Timer 4)
32   Pain Tolerance   Allows you to ignore the pain of a few attacks.   Techniques (Defensive) (Fumble)
32   Stomp   Slams your foot into the ground causing a small tremor and knocking your opponent back.   Techniques (Offensive) (Special)
32   Muscle Shock   Tears at your opponents muscles, causing them to do less damage in melee combat.   Techniques (Offensive) (Special)
35   Fortune   Fills you with a feeling of incredibly fortune, allowing many of your attacks to do critical damage.   Techniques (Special) (Fumble)
37   Gauntlet Strike   Strikes your opponent with the back of your gauntlets, lowering their armor class and causing some damage.   Techniques (Offensive) (Special)
40   Infuriate   Fills your body with rage, increase the anger created by your attacks.   Techniques (Offensive) (Fumble)
40   Fearless Discipline   Strengthens your resolve, rendering you immune to fear.   Disciplines (Timer 4)
42   Armor Slice   Exposes the weaknesses in your opponents armor, allowing increased damage with slashing weapons.   Techniques (Special) (Fumble)
45   Barrier   Surrounds your body in an aura of rage, causing damage to any creature that attacks you.   Techniques (Defensive) (Fumble)
47   Crippling Strike   Hampers your opponent's defenses, lowering their chance of riposting attacks.   Techniques (Special) (Fumble)
50   Cover   Allows you to anticipate attacks made against group members and absorb a portion of the blow. You will take more damage then usual while using this ability.   Techniques (Defensive) (Fumble)
52   Bellow   Bellows profanity at your opponent, causing them to become very angry with you.   Combat Abilities (Techniques)
52   Power Slam   Slams your body into your opponent, briefly stunning them.   Techniques (Special) (Fumble)
52   Evasive Discipline   Places you in a evasive combat stance, increasing your chance to avoid attacks, but also lowering your hit rate.   Disciplines (Timer 1)
53   Charge Discipline   Increases your chances to hit with any melee attack.   Disciplines (Timer 3)
54   Mighty Strike Discipline   Fills your arms with rage, causing every attack to land as a critical hit.   Disciplines (Timer 3)
55   Slice   Strikes your target in a vital area, causing increased anger.   Techniques (Offensive) (Special)
55   Defensive Discipline   Places you in a defensive combat stance that causes you to take less damage, but also lowers your damage output.   Disciplines (Timer 1)
56   Berate   Bellows profanity at your opponent, causing them to become very angry with you.   Combat Abilities (Techniques)
56   Furious Discipline   Allows you to perfectly time your counter attacks, riposting every incoming blow.   Disciplines (Timer 2)
57   Rage   Consumes you in a rage, causing you to do more damage, but take more as well.   Techniques (Fumble)
57   Precision Discipline   Places you in a precise combat stance that increases your hit rate, but also lowers your chance of avoiding attacks.   Disciplines (Timer 3)
58   Fellstrike Discipline   Fills you with acute rage, increasing the damage done by your attacks.   Disciplines (Timer 3)
59   Fortitude Discipline   Heightens your combat reflexes, increasing your chance of evading attacks.   Disciplines (Timer 2)
60   Fortitude   Fills your body with strength, allowing you to shrug off the effects of some stunning attacks.   Techniques (Defensive) (Fumble)
60   Aggressive Discipline   Places you in an aggressive combat stance that increases your damage output, but also causes you to take more damage.   Disciplines (Timer 3)
61   Whirlwind Blade   Executes a whirlwind attack, doing minor damage to all nearby targets. Enemies find this attack especially infuriating.   Utility Detrimental (Jolt)
61   Spirit of Rage Discipline   Fills your body with a spirit of rage, causing your attacks to create increased anger in your opponents.   Disciplines (Timer 4)
62   Rally Cry   Bellows a great war cry, increasing the damage of your group mates for a short time.   Techniques (Fumble)
63   Incite   Bellows profanity at your opponent, causing them to become very angry with you.   Combat Abilities (Techniques)
63   Healing Will Discipline   Focuses the power of your will to heal your wounds.   Disciplines (Timer 4)
65   Ancient: Chaos Cry   Incites intense hatred in your target by bellowing a great cry of chaos.   Combat Abilities (Techniques)
65   Bellow of the Mastruq   Incites intense hatred in your target by bellowing a great cry of chaos.   Combat Abilities (Techniques)
65   Stonewall Discipline   Places you in a defensive combat stance that causes you to take less damage, but slows your movement rate.   Disciplines (Timer 1)
65   Infallible   Fills you with confidence causing your next attack to always land.   Techniques (Defensive) (Fumble)
66   Aura of Runes Discipline   Focuses your energy in an attempt to absorb an amount of damage any time you are attacked.   Disciplines (Timer 4)
68   Commanding Voice   Fills your allies with confidence, causing them to be more likely to dodge incoming melee attacks.   Statistic Buffs (Misc)
68   Savage Onslaught Discipline   Attacks your foe with a savage onslaught, causing all of your critical hits to become powerful crippling blows.   Disciplines (Timer 5)
69   Cyclone Blade   Executes a cyclone attack, doing minor damage to all nearby targets. Enemies find this attack especially infuriating.   Utility Detrimental (Jolt)
69   Bazu Bellow   Incites intense hatred in your target by bellowing a great cry.   Combat Abilities (Techniques)
70   Champion's Aura      Statistic Buffs (Armor Class)
70   Mock      Combat Abilities (Techniques)
70   Shocking Defense Discipline   Focuses your energy to attempt to stun your opponent any time you are attacked.   Disciplines (Timer 6)

As you can see from this list there not all there.  Big one i like to have are cyclone blade, commanding voice, flurry, and mock.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 12:16:37 pm »

afaik alot of discs are broken or dont work well enough to worry about.

Stonewall is your BFF

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 02:33:20 pm »

Did you get your disc from the skills chick in nexus instead of surefall? If so, go back to surefall and get them from the one there. I did the same thing with my alt monk and was missing several until i got them from the surefall chick.

youthdragon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 08:13:29 pm »

Did you get your disc from the skills chick in nexus instead of surefall? If so, go back to surefall and get them from the one there. I did the same thing with my alt monk and was missing several until i got them from the surefall chick.

Thank you so much!!  This was helped me.  What I did was go to nexus had the lady there teach me.  I then gone to SFG and did it again..  Got all my disciplines.   Maybe know if anyone else a problem like me they can read this for the answer.  Thank you for your guys time and speedy answer.

The Pudge.
Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2010, 05:52:23 am »

You know these servers were coded around the shit up to a expansion way the fuck before that SoD client right.
What your seeing there is the shit that comes from expansions past what the server code had access to.
Tarka

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2010, 12:44:55 pm »

im still missing flurry with the sod client and i've gone to the nexus skill trainer and surefall trainer (in that order) and my stats and dmg higher in sod so i don't want to simply revert to titanium. anyone else have this problem?
youthdragon

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2010, 12:46:17 pm »

Just keep going back in forth between the 2 trainers till you get.
Tarka

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2010, 12:53:28 pm »

i've gone back and forth 4 times now...should i just keep trying or?
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2010, 07:43:52 pm »

As a simple work around, log in on your titanium account and get your skills. Then log back in on your SoD account. Enjoy

talanos

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2010, 12:48:42 pm »

Can any warriors give a simple list of the discs that actually work and that they use at level 70?  Basically, what's on your bar, epic warrior? Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)