Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 09:19:02 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Zerka discussion  (Read 18439 times)
Peign
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2015, 03:49:24 pm »

old pull strat, Zerka may have changed    /shrug
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2015, 02:26:18 pm »

Not sure if this will work to show my route that I pull with...or to help anyone spot anything I am lacking.  like I said I get HG in 26/30 minutes consistently with this route...but I can kill all day long with no Zerka.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2015, 03:17:49 pm »

I have killed a similar route..i have camped at lake and just pulled everything around it... i have cursed in ooc...i have no more tactics...i am going to start pulling the zone into a ball and then clicking off my ninja just to watch the world burn.

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2015, 10:45:34 pm »

yea still never seen this mob........

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2015, 12:07:13 am »

Same. Never seen the mob after killing every single regular spawn in the zone too many times to count.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2015, 03:41:32 am »

I seemed to get him more frequently when i was pulling for chain classes. Which always irked me cuz I was rooting for hill giants to the point that i was avoided any undead that didnt come directly out of befallen more often than not. lol.

This was about a year+ ago tho, so the mechanics may have changed by now. Haven't seen him much lately, but then again I intentionally try and do my HG cycle to maximize hill giants so i can get my hundo and escape t9 till the next UW cycle.

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2015, 06:24:22 am »

I gave up on Zerka...she is a fickle creature that doesn't like to spawn.  Huh
It is easier to just farm 100 essences and get your zerker a UW in t9 anyway.

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2015, 01:07:38 pm »

OK I am going to take my best shot here ... I may be on crack..

I think zerka is based on spawns killed in a certain amount of time.

I think she may be related to the refuge..

so its like >kills per (time) = refuge and <kills per (time)= zerka

this number may be very high

this would explain the random reporting on killing X mob 100 times = zerka results..

camping the lake and killing what spawns around it I am limited and have down time..

will experiment....

I am willing to be wrong.

Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2015, 10:20:32 pm »

I use to kill the Warlords in the camps...I would go to each camp killing the Warlords and I think about the 5th camp I hit she spawned. That is what I was told to do oh so long ago. I thought you had to kill a certain amount of Warlords before she would spawn and start summoning a lot of mobs to a certain point in the map and then slowly make the trek to the AoL cave. I have only gotten her to spawn 2 times and that was months ago.. but I don't really try and kill all the warlords in the camps so honestly not sure how to make her spawn 100%.

Mix
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2015, 06:02:59 am »

I have tried that too...w/o success. I found it is just easier and better dps to just UW a zerker and be done with it.

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2015, 04:20:07 pm »

that axe doesn't exist

Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2015, 05:08:52 pm »

I'm sure hate gets some kind of sick satisfaction out of watching posts like this one speculating about how to spawn a mob in frustration, all the while knowing exactly how he spawns  Shocked

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2015, 05:23:11 pm »

The problem with reliably spawning Zerka has to do with overlapping kill counts shared with HG, it didn't used to be this way until enough people whined about the original spawn mechanic for HG and Hate felt compelled to placate the whiners.  He can elaborate on this if he wants, but as it stands now she's not a viably farmable/spawnable npc...consider yourself lucky if you happen to see her pop.
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2015, 05:31:16 pm »

In gearing my 16 took crew and UW, I've seen zerka no more no less than zero times. Saw the wisp once

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2015, 01:57:19 am »

Its not people whining untill its changed, its nobody understood how to do things (like spawn zerka) so people post about it, if enough people post about an issue then it gets looked at. I didnt like original t9 hg spawn, I didnt post complaints I just stopped playing basicly because not being able to tell if a spawn is bugged or not because nobody knows how to spawn the mob (kinda like this situation, the one right here were all posting about) sucked ass.
 This is an issue people have they cant understand how to spawn zerka and neither can I but Dimurwars post makes a ton of sense.
I know gms dont like to give out spawn info but maybe after t10 release axe hate to check on dimurwars theory and make zerka spawnable again if its been broke since hg change.

Krinkle Sprinkle
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061