Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 11:43:05 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: regarding boxing  (Read 5541 times)
karn

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2015, 11:39:22 pm »

Dear all, I have followed the EZ guide and downloaded the ROF2 version of EQ and the correct version of MQ2 (classic for ROF2). Currently using my cellphone's 4G network as internet connection, the problem im facing is regarding eqbc server. For some reason I am unable to type in command in game such as "/bccmd connect" (it says invalid command in red) and when i start eqbc server, it says waitting for connection on port 2112. I followed the steps on guide starting mq2 and eqbc server then wineq but shows no avail on connecting. Is it because I am using ROF2 so maybe the configuration is different? or do i have to unzip the MQ2 folder into EQ client folder? I am unable to use plugin as well. Sorry its been a long time since I returned to EZ and a lot seems to be very new to me. it will be such a great help from you guys if any advice can be given to help my problem. cheers!

update: i have gone through cmd to check my ipconfig and set the eqbcserver.ini file to my ip but its still not working.
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 12:28:24 am »

cellphone's 4G network as internet connection

That doesn't sound like the best of ideas, but I don't think anyone will be able to help you unless they know a lot about phone tethering. I have to imagine that is the cause of your IP not working with EQBC properly. You could try using a loopback IP address like 127.0.0.1 and maybe that will work, but I have literally no info on how phone networks act as modems  Undecided I wouldn't even be comfortable gaming on a wireless connection to an actual modem 20 feet from me. If you want to post a screencap of the ipconfig, it'll probably help get an answer.
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 12:33:28 am »

For some reason I am unable to type in command in game such as "/bccmd connect" (it says invalid command in red) and when i start eqbc server, it says waitting for connection on port 2112.

Do you have MQ2 running? This shouldn't happen regardless of an IP mishap.
karn

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2015, 12:53:17 am »

ya I have MQ2 running while i start eqbc server. as for ipconfig, i did set the eqbc server ip as my IPv4 but still no avail =((
karn

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2015, 03:08:05 am »

kru can u believe that the problem was all because i didnt execute MQ2.exe with administator.....FML, finally i can start the first step of boxing LOL
vile

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2015, 05:52:34 am »

you can connect to localhost.. which is 127.0.0.1

if all your plugins arnt working i think you should make sure mq2 is running correctly.. to make sure that's working try

/plugin list

which should display all running plugins in ur MQ window the plugin ur looking for is mq2eqbc..

also make sure your EQBCServer.exe is running
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2015, 09:51:21 am »

maybe wrong version of MQ2 i got the same problem many years ago i was sure it is the correct version but didnt MQ2 was old or whatever redownloaded MQ2 and it runs

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)