Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 07, 2024, 05:24:01 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Reminder from Hunter  (Read 8501 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2010, 11:25:08 am »

Please send emails instead of PM's since I don't read the PM's on here.

I work 70 hrs a week, so please give me 24-48 hours to respond to your emails. I generally respond within 12-24 hours though. If you don't get a response after two days, then re-email me with a reminder as it may have gotten mixed up in spam. To get thru spam filter, put EVERQUEST in the subject line.

We are not doing any character transfers to other accounts since I'm getting spammed for that request. Just make another toon and power level them. Progression on this server is fast enough to make a new toon.

Also, follow the rules. Ignorance is no excuse. Bad names, making trains, ninja looting, etc will get you banned!

Don't forget to make a http://www.fraps.com/ video of someone violating the rules so I have enough proof to make the ban.

May day off from work is Saturday night, and that's the best time to get a hold of me if you have an important issue.

Thanks,

Hunter

Hunter - EZ Server GM
trendkiller

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 11:32:58 am »

I want ALL of you to re-read this post, especially the part in red.

Please send emails instead of PM's since I don't read the PM's on here.

I work 70 hrs a week, so please give me 24-48 hours to respond to your emails. I generally respond within 12-24 hours though. If you don't get a response after two days, then re-email me with a reminder as it may have gotten mixed up in spam. To get thru spam filter, put EVERQUEST in the subject line.

We are not doing any character transfers to other accounts since I'm getting spammed for that request. Just make another toon and power level them. Progression on this server is fast enough to make a new toon.

Also, follow the rules. Ignorance is no excuse. Bad names, making trains, ninja looting, etc will get you banned!

Don't forget to make a http://www.fraps.com/ video of someone violating the rules so I have enough proof to make the ban.

May day off from work is Saturday night, and that's the best time to get a hold of me if you have an important issue.

Thanks,

Hunter

spread the word to your fellow Ez'ers =)_
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 11:35:50 am by trendkiller » Logged

<insert lame excuse to try to be original here>
Mirielle
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 12:20:48 pm »

Thanks for the reminder Hunter.

Following on from this, is there going to be anything done about the current names in existance that are against the rules? (Like the ones posted in the names thread)?
Slackoff01

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 01:03:33 pm »

cant we just get some ppl on as temp policy enforcement for naming to get the server cleaned up I know many have offered there time and I would be more than Willing to as well since I feel it takes away from the awesome enviorment we have here.

Not askin for everyone to be in roleplay all the time, that crap is annoying but geez, herpes on your face or whatnot is bullshit.

I kinda feel unless / until something like this is implemented ppl will continue to push as far as they can with regard to slappping the naming policy right in the face.

OMG that is Justin Timberlake,, never knew he played on EZ

/nice duck face
Balthor2
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 06:05:04 pm »

You might want to highlight the "DONT FUCKING MAKE TRAINS" part.
Only care in custom zones and only if others are in the zone.
Not going to talk about what you want to do when you have a zone to your self.
nuska

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 07:24:54 pm »

the last time i told people you could get banned for bad names i got flamed Sad and i was only trying to be nice.
Balthor2
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 08:22:58 pm »

I bought my flame retardant suit from the elfs of the north pool.
Might want to invest in one if you are going to spend an extended period of time in game / on the forums.
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2010, 09:44:03 pm »

Might want to invest in one if you are going to spend an extended period of time in game / on the forums.

/agree. You get used to it after awhile

Blood of the Akkadian
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2010, 06:58:01 am »

Hunter, just a quick devil's advocate... some of the people requesting transfers probably have RoA 50+ And a shit ton of time invested in their toon. I nkow we can all agree 1-70 is a cakewalk but that's when the game actually starts on EZ.

Im not one of the people requesting a transfer.. but I felt like I should defend the people asking for a transfer. (imo charge $20 a pop and be done w/ it)
trendkiller

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2010, 08:05:12 am »

I dont really know how hard or a pain it would be to copy a toon over to another account, but on that note of ROA and other items with hours spent collecting...this solution makes sense and would be nice to have such a reasonable offer exist.

<insert lame excuse to try to be original here>
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2010, 10:16:54 am »

/agree. You get used to it after awhile

I bring my pet dragon with me for flame wars.... It also has bees in its mouth. So when it zomgfireballs! you, it also shoots flaming bees... Quite effective.

Balthor has yet to tell me where this Northern Elf camp is, i suspect in Everfrost though, somewhere. Likely a rare spawn and drop (expensive purchase)

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6137
  • Latest: Draylan
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65061
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 86