Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 17, 2024, 01:16:03 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Buncha suggestions crammed into one topic!  (Read 9244 times)
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2010, 10:01:33 am »

Some would be easy to implement, some would require lots of planning, but here goes.

1) Warriors and dual wielding melee need at least two epics, but knights and casters don't. The difference between them is a shield, so why not have some sort of epic shield? The shields I've seen drop (T1, T2, and T3) don't impress me much, especially since they're ALL/ALL. Yes, this will be a lot of work, but at least I can say "it was my suggestion! Aha! Omega Charm plz~"

2) All items on the server with charges are reduced to 1. For example, Puppet Strings from plane of fear SHOW 10 charges, but only have 1 when looted. The only item that has more than one charge is the Gnoll Slayer, thankfully. Think that could be fixed? And maybe add Anizok's Gauze Press (summons bandages [forgot if it summons a stack?]) and grow potions to the Noobie Vendor.

3) A new quest that's sort of a grind, but involves factions, for whatever reward. I mean, there's already a Ring of Ages, why not an Earring of Ages? Cheesy I love factions, so I'm biased. >_<

4) Minor spelling changes:
- An Amomination (LDoN 6) -> An Abomination
- Dragon ore for Rouge -> Dragon ore for Rogue
- Non-Custom Zones NPC lists "riegsend" as a zone -> griegsend
- Sorcer's Charm/Sorcer's Upgrade -> Sorcerer's

5) Make Alcarmaba's' Charm drop from the giant skeletons instead of scorpions. Confuses newbies a lot.  Undecided

6) Paladin epic 4.0 has Flames of the Valiant as the click effect, was that intentional? Used to be Epic Lay Hands before it was removed.

7) Shaman spell Talisman of the Raptor (Dex buff) doesn't show on buff lists unless you zone.

Cool Radiant Cure now cures NPC root thingy (/cheer!), but it won't cure any other afflictions from what I can tell, as it did in the past. (/no cheer)

9) Kobolds in Velketor's Labyrinth sometimes don't count for the quest in Surefall, even I didn't complete it since it's too hard and tedious (until a much later time).

10) Make a quest that rewards a key to open the door in Sebilis, to reach the KD spawn. (inb4 City of Mist too... there's already keys)

11) For some reason, Trolls don't start in Surefall like every other race Undecided I think that is an easy fix, I hope. lol

12) Enchanter 4.0 is a charm pet, right? Kinda useless, then... why not make it a high mana regen buff, similar to druid epic, but shorter duration? BAM!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 11:24:59 am by Uxt » Logged

Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 10:08:28 am »

Enchanter 4.0 is a controllable pet, don't take that away from them Smiley
Thyl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 10:31:49 am »

Further, a mana regen buff won't be of too much use on this server.

Thyl - Warrior                Hiryu - Ranger
Turbulance - Rogue       Opmeter - Paladin
Epox - Druid                  Traximus - Paladin
Tecon - Enchanter
Atmax - Wixxor
Erigark - Cleric
Phasin - Mage
Razormaw

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 10:35:46 am »

A lot of good points there. I agree with the dual wield classes needing/getting to farm 2 epics over the others (depending on your point of view.) It would be nice for all the classes to get a secondary slot epic option (shield or whatnot) with similar stats (but no dmg/dly, obviously) to the primary.

Razormaw the Leaping Lizard - 70 2x 3.0 Monk
Razamataz - 70 3.0 Mage
Razin Bran the Cereal Killer - 70 2.0 Paladin
<Baked Potato>
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 11:24:36 am »

I stand corrected, thought it was a charm. Tongue

As for mana regen, some spells in T3 cost a huge amount of mana, but yeah.

PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 11:47:02 am »

Its all smoke and mirrors, this is a diversional tactic to make it seem point 1 wasnt the only one important, it really is honestly Tongue. Its uncanny, I had exactly the same post drawn up and ready to roll.

Joking aside, some very good points there m8, I like the idea of quests to get keys for suchas Crypt door for KD's.

Another idea I had, a lottery mob similar to the lottery on Live but without purchases. Kill a tuff mob it drops a rare golden ticket, hand in that ticket to a NPC for a reward.. I dunno, bard speed horse, all / all anger V aug, Dragon Class armour piece you dont have, think the mob would have to be rare anyzone spawn. hehe.

nuska

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2010, 04:15:13 pm »

on a side note to#1 uxt.. what about range slot? only rangers get a decent item there and the rest are stuck with qvic range. Crab told me once that he hasn't seen an upgraded range item so far.
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 04:44:30 pm »

* make Ring of ages not lore and fit in all slots.

bahahaha *cringe* at 100 players in PoFire 24/7

Balthor2
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2010, 07:28:08 pm »

nice post but the enc part was dumb dude.
Lets take a class that finally has something it can do AND then make it worthless and only useful to epic buff again. Of course this only applies for those super fucking rare days when you have wizards with a t3/t4 nuke around that are blasting shit like crazy.
yea I am sure enc would have loved that.
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2010, 08:04:27 am »

Damnit Balthor, I thought the enc 4.0 was a charm and I was wrong, sue me. Get off my back (after you're done... <3).

Didn't even think of a ranged item, Nusk... 300 hp item being the best you can get while in T3 does suck quite a nut.

Narcissus

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2010, 08:49:19 am »

Balthor and Uxt make a cute couple.

They both had pallys before it was cool.   Grin

I remember running around PoD with Balthor trying to figure out what kind of toon in his group would have a glowing blue sword.

Putting clients first by putting employees first. Immediately after prioritizing fiscal responsibility and leveraging profitability toward exceeding by empowering our employees to put clients (and themselves) first, in a diverse and respectful environment of only those that come first, first.
Balthor2
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2010, 07:48:47 pm »

haha I love me a Uxt.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2010, 12:59:26 am »

Should add "Make Reed a GM" to your suggestions Uxt...

Oh wait....

« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 01:11:13 am by Reed » Logged

PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2010, 04:28:03 am »

Give warriors a third and fourth epic, one attached to a spring on their heads and the other on an arm that extends from their nether regions. Make each epic with 8 Anger 9 slots that only warriors can use and give em ultimate charm at level one. Ohh and to balance things out give Pally and SK a shield with clicky 10pt AE with a 3 day recast.  Tongue
Tabaisu

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2010, 05:53:08 am »

My troll started in Surefall like everyone else...

Tabaisu - 70 Nemesis
Daesdanya -  66 Paladin
Pylandria - 66 Necromancer

...and so many more alts in my addiction...
<One Box Army>
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 101
  • Online Ever: 8678