Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 09, 2024, 05:00:07 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Public thanks :)  (Read 3722 times)
sohami

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2010, 07:14:32 am »

(This is for you, Uxt)

So im 2 months in on an awkward stretch with my 2.5's on my monk just sitting around, loggin in, listening to chat and logging out. I hate to be the guy to mooch help so I never begged/pleaded for it in /ooc.

But one day i /ooc'd that it sucked being stuck in the pre-qvic phase with 2.5's and Uxt sent me a tell and said next time he's on he'll help me out and run me through. Honestly I thought it was "party talk" and just him being nice, but sure enough hes on when i got on next and was free to run me.

As easy as it was for him i still have to stress the fact on how helpful it is to me, on my end, to do that for me Smiley

Oh and honorable mentions go to Soulpatch for getting my second TT kill this morning. Just good stuff . I like this server we have. And people like Uxt make it a place to be.

oh. and he's supercute :3
Soakked

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 09:29:40 am »

He was looking at your nah nahs, J/k. Yes you are right there are many people on this server that will lend a helping hand if they feel you aren't just trying to get a free ride and free hand out. Just stay friendly, don't spam, and be thankful afterwards and people will always help you.

Pippens *Muffin Time*

On and off'er forever stuck in T5
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6143
  • Latest: Toluene
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65077