Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 27, 2024, 04:36:27 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: T1 No More Rot  (Read 12853 times)
Padme

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2010, 02:52:07 am »

Yes, there is already dragon class (all class) molds.
Yes but the chance of getting a dragon class mold is still probably less than getting 2 class specific molds.

Reason i say this is based on my month long farming of t2, ive had countless sham, chanter, wiz, SK, bard BP's drop from Kronos.

Tonight. 3 Kronos
Wizard BP.
2x Necro BP
Not a single dragon BP.

Like i said, would be nice to add the no-rot script to include t2 loot since t2 dragon piece is still nowhere near 50% drop rate.

Its juts bad luck, i farmed T2 recently 2 times, each time between 5-6 hours, and got Kronos between 2 or 4 times, and i got 2 dragon class  Grin its just luck or bad luck, before i hit T3 i have a hard time trying to get him, sometimes killing 40 boss and never seeing any Kronos and when he finally spawned he drop necro or ench ... but chance will come, just keep going, dragon call is a really nice thing Wink
Balthor2
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2010, 04:33:34 am »

The progression is to fast as it is.
Hope he doesnt change T2 at all.
Think the T1 rot script is cool but a bad idea as it will only propel the population higher and move the bottle neck to another zone.
tacl

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2010, 06:54:33 pm »

i love the change, i had been 1week+ farming T1 for 2 sets of plate legs and 2 sets of plate boots. in just a few hours i managed to make 2 plate pieces i needed from Mr Rot.

Smoka

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2010, 06:55:47 pm »

The progression is to fast as it is.
Hope he doesnt change T2 at all.
Think the T1 rot script is cool but a bad idea as it will only propel the population higher and move the bottle neck to another zone.

As in, more people in T3 to contend with?
Balthor2
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2010, 08:04:25 pm »

Not really Smoka since you can instance it.
The people that are "waaaa its to slow on a 4x xp server, make it faster" bother me.
I would have loved the rot guy but regardless of loving it or hating it I think its just dumbing it down way to much.

I would rather the drop rates were slightly tweaked, the most needed t1 item is plate then chain and leather and finally cloth.
It *feels* like plate drops the rarest and the others way more.
I fully geared 5 leather, 4 silk and 4 chain in T1 before I fully geared 3 plate.

Regardless of my personal opinion I am sure people on the server are enjoying this change.
Leetsauce

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2010, 11:23:04 pm »

Armor drop rates should be tweaked to match the need in a logical order.

Plate = 5 Classes

Cloth = 4 classes
Leather = 4 classes
Chain= 4 classes

So to determine further than plate being the most needed you would need to determine the server population for each other type of armor that have an equal amount of classes using it's respective type.

Having a +5% on plate drops wouldn't be a terrible idea, imo.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 11:30:40 pm by Leetsauce » Logged
ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2010, 11:38:05 pm »

Not really Smoka since you can instance it.
The people that are "waaaa its to slow on a 4x xp server, make it faster" bother me.
I would have loved the rot guy but regardless of loving it or hating it I think its just dumbing it down way to much.

I would rather the drop rates were slightly tweaked, the most needed t1 item is plate then chain and leather and finally cloth.
It *feels* like plate drops the rarest and the others way more.
I fully geared 5 leather, 4 silk and 4 chain in T1 before I fully geared 3 plate.

Regardless of my personal opinion I am sure people on the server are enjoying this change.

I would love the drop rate to equate to the classes that are playable on the server.
Having killed Kronos 12 times over the weekend and getting 3 necro BP's, 2 wiz and 2 chanter BP's is a bit much.
The ROT NPC solves the issues.

The Dragon slot is a longtime welcome addition and no offense to it at all, but, you get 1 dragon slot per 5 kills while you would outfit 2 or more of your other major classes in the same time.

Either way, Im not one to complain when improvements are made.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 65
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)