Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 01:54:20 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: I need a practice partner for this weekend.  (Read 18413 times)
Budzwar

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2010, 05:07:17 pm »

Pic of Yellows Helicopter.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 05:15:56 pm by Budzwar » Logged
Budzwar

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2010, 05:38:07 pm »

Nah, that was just the ultimate charms that helped get the 4.0.
Which you cried to get nerfed as other people besides your butt buddies got closer to getting them. I could really give a shit how elite you think you are crab, I would be to if I could just open my wallet.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 05:39:48 pm by Budzwar » Logged
yellowbird

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2010, 05:43:12 pm »

Who was I trying to take from RoL?  Temptrix?  That was just jokes, bro.  I know that Temptrix has no interest in joining my guild and she knows that we don't really want her to join.  So that it is 100% clear for you: I was being facetious.

We both know who you are referencing with the Ventrilo comment.  Pudge/Elsher was getting on everyones' nerves.  Members were waiting for me to kick him, I was waiting for Kaldar to kick him, Kaldar was basically indifferent.  We both know that if any current member of FoH were running their mouth about me that you'd post their name(s) with the quickness.  The thing that most people don't understand about my guild is that we probably spend 3-4 hours a day on average just bsing with eachother on vent/mumble.  If there were a personality conflict, like you seem to think, it would have shown itself by now.  What your barbs amount are little more than made up drivel.

Since we are on the subject of Ventrilo conversations.  Do you remember the time you blew up over a T2 BP and disbanded Epic Fail?  Then you begged Bikaf to let you into Avalon?  Yeah, we were all laughing at you on vent.  It was funnies.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2010, 05:51:02 pm »

Only reason I haven't banned Budzwar yet is cause he's like the server jester, entertaining, but once it wears off, then he'll get the ban stick.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Tibador

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2010, 06:13:24 pm »

Man i want that helicopter that thing is bitching.
ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2010, 06:42:31 pm »

Only reason I haven't banned Budzwar yet is cause he's like the server jester, entertaining, but once it wears off, then he'll get the ban stick.
LOL, :drama:
As long as it doesnt hurt anyone, its cheap entertainment.
ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2010, 06:48:36 pm »

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2010, 08:08:51 pm »

Those pics made me lol.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2010, 08:42:01 pm »

Ahahahaha Iweanpo ahahahahahhaha.................must breathe.............................ahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahah

Poop
Balthor2
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2010, 11:16:00 pm »

Who was I trying to take from RoL?  Temptrix?  That was just jokes, bro.  I know that Temptrix has no interest in joining my guild and she knows that we don't really want her to join.  So that it is 100% clear for you: I was being facetious.

We both know who you are referencing with the Ventrilo comment.  Pudge/Elsher was getting on everyones' nerves.  Members were waiting for me to kick him, I was waiting for Kaldar to kick him, Kaldar was basically indifferent.  We both know that if any current member of FoH were running their mouth about me that you'd post their name(s) with the quickness.  The thing that most people don't understand about my guild is that we probably spend 3-4 hours a day on average just bsing with eachother on vent/mumble.  If there were a personality conflict, like you seem to think, it would have shown itself by now.  What your barbs amount are little more than made up drivel.

Since we are on the subject of Ventrilo conversations.  Do you remember the time you blew up over a T2 BP and disbanded Epic Fail?  Then you begged Bikaf to let you into Avalon?  Yeah, we were all laughing at you on vent.  It was funnies.
I never begged to join the guild. I was actually spending most of my time hanging out with the members of the guild at that time.
What I did do was disband the guild and go play on another server for a bit.
However see my most recent post as I myself and xiggie are tired of the drama distracting us from enjoying content and wouldnt mind just putting it past us.
ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2010, 05:52:55 pm »

Since the other threads are locked, I wanted to commend you two for settling shit. Well done.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 70
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)