Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 01:08:40 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Alt-Tab Replacement?  (Read 16478 times)
Rick

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2010, 05:10:18 am »

http://isboxer.com/index.php/guides/

for character setup http://isboxer.com/index.php/guides/11-overview-videos

those videos are open to everyone. i just mainly watched those do and quick setup and i was running in no time, i spent hours dealing with the crashing issues but i found out it was linked to the custom resolution it sets with titanium. took hours of trying one thing at a time to figure it out lol but the core stuff if all right in those videos.

I may have to relook into it.  Back when i tried it I had very poor response to questions and no video help was available.  Mabey they wised up and realized people didnt want to buy a year subscription to something they don't know works or not.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2010, 05:40:25 am »

Ok, I understand what you are saying, but how do you resize the titanium client?

You change the size in the video menu.  I don't think you can resize it by dragging the window smaller.

Thank you, this is exactly the information I was wanting to get. I was unaware this was actually working. Last time I tried it, (years ago) it would constantly cause me to crash or have a black screen so I dismissed it and forgot about it.

Isaaru

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2010, 06:32:16 am »

@Xiggie

Other guy beat me to it, but yeah we just set our resolution to something smaller than native resolution via the video menu.  You can also do it via the ini file and while in there you'll notice there are separate resolutions for full screen and windowed mode.  Good luck to you.

Windows 7 makes this style of boxing infinitely easier.

Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2010, 08:54:48 am »

If ya still having trouble setting up ISBoxer let me know,I help anyway I can. Once ya figure out the setup,you will love it !

I dont do anything fancy,just use it for 3 box window control,plus it auto starts all 3 boxes(to log in screen) and I use a few keystokes(Sit/Stand/Follow/PetsAttack)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 09:33:06 am by Nindalf » Logged
Omnivore

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2010, 09:05:50 am »

Does anyone know a way to make atl-tab easier?  Is there a way to assign a window so that you press 1-2-3 and it goes to that perspective account.  If theres no way to do that does anyone know a program that allows you to "alt-tab" easier.  Running vista and the way it stands if you accidently alt-tab past the window you need you have to cycle back through all the others to get to it.  If anyone has a solution to this please share and please don't say WinEq.

Edit: I've been digging and found something called Switcher 2.0.0 has anyone ever used this and how does it work well?

I'm not quite sure how the thread got so derailed, but yes you can assign specific hotkeys to specific instances using WinEQ. My setup is (all numpad versions of numbers), Warrior 1, Ranger 2, cleric 3, pal 4, dru 5, mnk 6, bst 7. To get the numpad variations to work when assigning a hotkey, you first set up a profile for each account you have. When setting up the options for it, it'll say something like Global Hotkey. That's where you put in "num #", # being replaced with the number you want, quotations not included.

Hope that helps
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2010, 02:27:42 pm »

Well, for here it does not really matter as I use SoF, but on other server that don't have that option it is good to know. Thanks for all the info.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 62
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)