Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 11:42:51 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Halloween awesomeness!  (Read 4021 times)
Moriah

View Profile
« on: November 01, 2010, 04:57:13 pm »

Interestingly enough an event like Halloween 2010 show everyone's true colors.  Whether you are nice or a jerk, happy to share or selfish, a ninja looter or work for your own, etc.

I personally wanted to give a shout out to a couple of supremely classy players that really showed respect for me in the zones I was in and overall kept the "crappiness" to a minimum for me.

(In time order, not priority)

First to those that spent Saturday in citymist (Ashar et al, etc), was nice of you guys to share your rots.  My kids had a blast looting all the gems just lying around and it really made their day.  It was a little thing but thanks! (And yes they got permission to loot before looting, no ninja looting at my house!) Also, it was nice of a couple of you to share some simple pets and illusions with them too, it really made for a fun event for them!

2nd to Uxtalon, you rock!  When I spawned that CT in podisease you endlessly helped to get it down, I will always be appreciative everytime I cast my CT pet! WOOT!

3rd to Fineus, aka batman.  How cool was it for you to jump around for hours to help down CTs and your willingness to share the loot when clearly most players couldn't take them down themselves.  Classy if you ask me!  And of course for helping down CT in podisease too.  Still amazed you and Uxt let me have all the loot...you guys rock!

4th Red Dawn, all of you.  Was cool that you'd help with CTs in unrest and not expect ANY of the loot, but take whatever leftovers were offered.  I would've loved to have shared most of my loot with you, if I only could have spawned a CT...so many candies....

5th Can't forget Hunter, for the great event!  Something about the randomness of it all that was addictive, I stayed on WAY too late both nights for my own good.
Aname
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 06:05:12 pm »

Congratulations Moriah.  Sounds like you had a great time.  Great to hear you got the future EQers (kids) involved too!

While I never killed CT, I did have a great time watching others do what I could not do.  I wasn't as lucky as you to get shared loots but I still had a great time.

Kudos to Hunter for making this holiday special!
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 07:02:18 am »

Ty Fineus for the illusion.  I never could get a CT to spawn for me and spent his own candy to spawn one then let me have the illusion.

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
Moriah

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 09:41:18 am »

Wow, very cool!  I guess I was not the only recipient of Fineus's awesomeness.

Blinded by his awesomeness..."He's too awesome!"  Wink
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678