Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 05:24:18 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Charm upgrades  (Read 11759 times)
Balthor2
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2010, 02:54:40 am »

it wouldnt be that hard to add it into loot tables.
really the issue is that the drop rate has gone down and some things that use to have a small chance of dropping charms do not.

now I may be crazy but has anyone else noticed that certain floors of the ldon drop specific charms only of late?
I use to see a mix of sorc,brawler on 2-4 and most oracle and guardian on 6.
Now I see oracles a lot on other floors and only the other 3 on 6. strange.

It might be intended to be a bottle neck on the way to ultimate but it really sucks esp with the way points are done now. Will take the average player 6x as long to get the points they might need compared to what it use to take.
Murrjok
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2010, 04:07:41 am »

I havent seen a guardians charm drop for weeks.

4 Seems to drop the most Oracles, 6 seems to drop most Sorcers. 3 seems to drop most guardians in my time playing.  and 2 Tends to drop brawlers more so.
swamphy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2010, 08:17:44 am »

Every charm upgrade I've gotten has been in Ldon6. I was doing my 10th Ldon page run (killing every boss on every level) when I got my first drop from a trash mob in Ldon6.

drops I've gotten, all in Ldon 6:
first: Oracle off a trash mob
second: Brawler off a named
third: Brawler off trash
fourth: Brawler off named
Fifth: Guardian off named

Never seen a Sorcer upgrade yet.

Hope this helps.

Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2010, 09:55:49 am »

Yeah I like Bunks idea it makes sense.  I for one was very upset when I saw the changes to ldon points being given out the group points were so nice for boxxers.  I know this is a free server and people are cash poor and such but man, I look at it this way.  Those charms up to 25 anyhow are such a pain in the ass that why not pull a few bucks out every so often and just buy them up to 25?  I mean 10 dollars here and there the time you save doing that is so great it seems worth it ya know?  I have not farmed ldon6 for charms in months because that zone isnt instanced and really brings out the nasty side of people.  Hell one of my clerics is still at lvl 4 oracles.  It just seems like such a small price to pay for such a huge timesink.

Poop
Bunk

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2010, 11:42:11 am »

The only other level of Ldon, besides ldon6 that I have seen charm upgrades drop is Ldon2. And only brawlers charms there as well.

Tavi

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2010, 01:17:05 am »

Just a thought and my first POST WOOT. How difficult would it be to set an exchange of AAs for Charm upgrades? I know most max out their AAs quickly after attaining 70 and many of us are siting at 9999 AAs and nothing to do with them. Set the trade value between 1 and 3k in AA. This would allow Toons to go grind in any zone they choose. This should be possible as I remember on Live they implemented one time use AAs

I know I would love to be able to run all over this wonderful world killing everything that moves and helping others in the process, I do this already anyway, and never having to step foot in LDON again, or until I build another toon

Tavi
swamphy

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2010, 09:17:46 am »

Grats on your first post.

/headsmack on the content...

This has been suggested and rejected over and over and over (and over... really) on these forums.

AA's will never be used to purchase anything other than existing AA abilities.

Yes, it's possible. No, it's not going to happen. Look up the old threads if you want to know why.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 84
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)