Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 11:20:20 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Author Topic: Updates 10 03 10  (Read 42582 times)
Balthor2
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2010, 10:23:42 pm »

You know what people, some of you are fuggin annoying.
I think Hunter made some pretty awesome changes.
Yes a few things got nerfed but over all these changes are for the better.
The fact that Balthor, one of the most vocal anti change players, is here telling you to STFU really should set you back and make you think about it.
Some of you might want to do what I am doing and take a short break and play on another server for a bit.
Reading the forums daily I am glad that I am taking this break and seeing the changes have me looking forward to when I can take the time to come back and play.
/cheers
Trinity

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2010, 11:02:23 pm »

You know what people, some of you are fuggin annoying.
I think Hunter made some pretty awesome changes.
Yes a few things got nerfed but over all these changes are for the better.
The fact that Balthor, one of the most vocal anti change players, is here telling you to STFU really should set you back and make you think about it.
Some of you might want to do what I am doing and take a short break and play on another server for a bit.
Reading the forums daily I am glad that I am taking this break and seeing the changes have me looking forward to when I can take the time to come back and play.
/cheers

I agree 100% Hunter is doing a hell of a job keeping server up to date as much as possible while making it so that content is not just finished easily in 1 night.

I mean come on people are you that nearsighted to understand if everything was so easy it would be boring. These changes are for the better of the server.

Hunter much appreciated on a hell of a job man. I think people who complain need to either leave or figure out that they are not the only person on the server and the content is not built specifically for their play style which is easy mode. Some people love just being able to have things almost handed to them.

Don't let those people get to you. They clearly are selfish.
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2010, 11:14:49 pm »

Yeah thanks for all the work you put in this weekend, as always its much appreciated by this guy and his crew of misfits.  Balthor I'm a little upset that you did'nt say goodbye or anything I thought you had hung yourself or your wife rage stabbed you or something.  Next time say something!  I was so looking forward to you being the first guy to kill MCP behind crab and us.

Poop
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2010, 12:20:13 am »

I dont want to sound like an asshole Hunter but please please please can we go to a sword for war4.0?  that axe was so badass and we even learned how to turn off the effects so it didnt lag us out.  Those axes were just so damned cool.  Any sword Im sure would be cool, just anything but the ones we have now.  Somone told me the other day that if I were to stick tennis balls on the end with all the points that it would look like an old mans walking cane.  That made me die inside a little bit.  Cry

Poop
Rostam

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2010, 12:29:30 am »

Somone told me the other day that if I were to stick tennis balls on the end with all the points that it would look like an old mans walking cane.  That made me die inside a little bit.  Cry

*Larry the cable guy's voice* : Lord i apologize for that right there ...

but it does look like an upside down walker haha. i'm sorry i killed you on the inside (but i said it in OOC)
Lored

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2010, 12:31:42 am »

Oh god....lol....I'm going to be in tears everytime I see a 4.0 now. Makes me wanna edit the weapon graphic and put tennis balls on it :-D That my friends would be hilarious in game haha.

I can imagine you walking up to Kronos and the NPC just fall over laughing at your walker lol!
azzen

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2010, 03:35:44 am »

Honestly... not even on Live servers was there is much attention to players wants and needs..

keep at it hunter..
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2010, 08:12:29 am »

Honestly... not even on Live servers was there is much attention to players wants and needs..

This is very, very true.
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2010, 08:12:56 am »

Wahahaha, walking canes!

Turn them into pouches like the ones you see on the ground! FWAHAHAHA!

Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2010, 10:29:11 am »

Shaddup Uxt. Grin

Poop
nuska

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2010, 11:55:51 am »

so plans for a harder ldon with great items, this mean there will finally be a range item? Smiley
waerekrager

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2010, 01:16:59 pm »

will charm upgrades be more common in the LDoN V2??  (Crosses Fingers) or atleast tokens from trash equaling V1 Boss tokens and Dbl that for bosses? would really make farming boring LDoNs much more fun i think and would give ppl in t3 content the incentive to head back there and check out the new LDoNs instead of not bothering with it because its just as easy to farm the same tokens on the lessar LDoN LVLs

And Yes HUNTER you are doing great the above comment wasnt a copmlaint or anything just a question as to the charm upgrades into the new LDoNs. i enjoy this server. GJ!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 01:19:44 pm by waerekrager » Logged
Veredus

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2010, 09:10:13 pm »

Hunter, was advisor robe droprate nerfed at all? So far I've been here for 10 spawns with no robe and the guy before me gave up. Never had this much trouble with it before.
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2010, 10:27:22 am »

I just noticed the warrior 3.5 looked really cool can 4.0 look like that?

Poop
Tibador

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2010, 07:25:36 pm »

I still say the old emp swords look is awesome no glow has that old world look just pure awesome.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 223