Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 12:28:35 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: The grind...  (Read 12799 times)
Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2010, 02:36:03 pm »

Do you want to go at this all day rick? I called you on your QQ and i'll do it again if you want. Mindless grind is everquest get over it. Play the game or leave. IF you want to give some advice on how to improve things go test out the new spell files don't complain about items hunters sets up for noobies to get some platz from high end folks. IF your done with this childish game i'd like to get back to some ham bacon pizza and my movie.

--Edit blah you gave up too quick o well good show sir i tip my hat to you~

~Cracken
GL of Classic Composers
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 02:52:39 pm by Cracken » Logged
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2010, 03:07:23 pm »

What are you watching? And who made the pizza?

Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2010, 10:42:15 pm »

Lol i don't know if i should say might get some rage over the movie. Pizza was roma's and movie was demolition man lol good times. Cheers  Grin

Cracken
~GL of Classic Composers
Rick

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2010, 01:17:17 am »

Honestly man the point of this was not to cause hard feeling or cause a flame fest.  If i offended you by anything I said I'll be the 1st to say I'm sorry.  I said I was done with this post but I hate leaving something in a bad way.  Opinions will always differ, all we can do is remain open minded and hear people out.
Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2010, 07:01:20 am »

Meh all i got to say is screw technology if the only answer for toilet paper they can come up with is 3 sea shells i'm not going to be looking forward to the future at all ......  Shocked

Cracken
~GL of Classic Composers

Rick

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2010, 03:35:55 pm »

Meh all i got to say is screw technology if the only answer for toilet paper they can come up with is 3 sea shells i'm not going to be looking forward to the future at all ......  Shocked

Cracken
~GL of Classic Composers

I love it when you try to make a mens with someone and all you get is some half whitted, passive aggressive response.  Its obvious you lack the Intelligence to have a normal conversation much less a debate.  This is my last response to you because you are obviously just trying to trigger a response and your goal is to squeeze in the last word so you can feel like you are the victor.  You engaged this thread with an attitude like you were personally attacked. When you automatically respond to someones post with hostility you make it very obvious you lack any kind of social skills, and any point you make there after is invalid.  So, go ahead and get the last word in, you win, I give up and no I dont plan on "doing this all Day".  Make sure once you are done here go back to P99 forums and brag about your trolls on EZ forums, I'm sure they will be appreciated over there.

swamphy

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2010, 04:27:54 pm »

This is my last post on the subject as well.
Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2010, 07:31:43 pm »

lol friend it was just a joke about the movie i was watching....If you haven't seen it. Calm down and go kill some mobs lol. You don't want me to rant on you. I know nothing about P99 but i do remember all my days on EQ flames. In no way was it directed at you in some harsh way lol. A.k.A putting it behind us and making a friendly joke....sigh and life goes on

Cracken
~GL of Classic Composers
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 08:26:56 pm by Cracken » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057