Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 12:28:36 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: This is BS...  (Read 26682 times)
Demin
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2010, 03:26:21 pm »

Let me help...it's in the Updates section, FYI.

http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=826.0
Gunther

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2010, 03:28:48 pm »

Hey OP, I forgot to add this in my original comment but it's not as bad as you think.

You're now flagged for 3.0. All you have to do is kill MoW, there are plenty of people out there that will do it for you too. Gimme a tell if I'm on and I'll do it.

It's not like you have to camp 15 mobs and fight with other players over the 15 tokens all over again.
nafeasonto

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2010, 03:40:41 pm »

But I need the epic 2.5.
Demin
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2010, 03:47:33 pm »

Nobody can help you on 2.5. It's a solo mission.

Actually, I can help you.  Here:

http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=12.0
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 03:49:49 pm by Demin » Logged
nafeasonto

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2010, 03:49:00 pm »

yeah the covert operations one.  so basically the pain is the 1.5 and 2.0.
Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2010, 04:01:49 pm »

Okay i thought i explained the birdbath to this newbie. I'm sorry he started this post. He has no understanding on how to use the birdbath it seems to prevent his items from being lost. Tho i am very sure i spent the time going over this with him. The birdbath is very much needed and the rules that are in place should stay as is. Even knowing it was all my work getting his 3,0 he knew from the start before he did the combine what could happen.  I warned him several times before i logged off not to do it.

This is just another lesson he will have to learn if he wishes to continue playing. I hope he understands now tho not to waste peoples time on the forums as well in game. Thank you all again for your time and my apologies once again.

Edit:      And its not my problem anymore he's guildless take care and cheers.   Wink

Cracken
~GL of Classic Composers
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 04:15:43 pm by Cracken » Logged
krujo81

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2010, 10:17:05 pm »

I'm seriously about to remove the bird bath if people keep crashing on it.

Hay hunter do we actually need a birdbath am no db programer or anything but couldn't the "Magic Box" do the same thing?. If am wrong sorry just ignore me lol

Balthor2
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2010, 01:18:24 am »

Before mr rot bot showed up I had a full set of qvic,tacvi,t1,t2 armor in the bank on almost all of my guys.

Reason: I lost one plate bp, two warrior 3.0 and a couple other random items of minor note.

Screen shots / Fraps are good. So is doing what others suggested which is aug in first then armor and combine quick as shit.
nafeasonto

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2010, 06:20:18 am »

Well dude, it doesn't matter.

I was kicked out the Guild that I was in, because of a crash I couldn't control.  Yes it was a lot of work to get the weapons, but a crash I cannot control.  If I combined the wrong things, then I could understand.  It seems that the consensus is I whine too much, or too much of a newbie, to play on this server.  

However I don't remember when signing up for this server, in the message of the day was "If your a newbie, leave."

There was nothing in the disclaimer about the possibility of the Nexus bird bath crashing.  So, not going to deal with it and just not even play anymore. Easier that way.

There is no way in hell that I am saying, that I am not grateful for the help I received.  I am extremely grateful.  However that does not give the excuse to embarrass me on the forums with the above post Cracken said, and to be punished because of something that was out of my control.

Yes I ask a lot of questions, and I make mistakes.  Sorry I'm human.  If I whined too much, or asked too many questions, or asked to be in too many groups I apologize.  It would save heartache and burden if I don't play.

I hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Thanks
Nafe
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 06:53:25 am by nafeasonto » Logged
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2010, 07:20:08 am »

Its not about "being a newbie" dude. Its more like, figuring your shit out and asking questions before you do things.

I was on your side until I read Cracken's post.

Progression on this server is so fast, just suck it up and look at it as a blessing in disguise. More stuff to do ;P

but seriously, if it was a 4.0, sure. But like the other guy said you're 3.0 flagged. Stop whining please. I can hear your tone through text.
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2010, 07:42:29 am »

Not sure what guild you were in that kicked you out for a zone crash but thats between you and them.  If you need help getting your epic again I can help you tonight.  I will be on after 5pm est.  Name is Warriorstack.

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
revloc06

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2010, 09:40:44 am »

Wow...this server has really gotten bad with people so high and mighty that in a "Rant and Flames" thread someone can't "Rant and Flame"....

I believe it says under the description "No rules in here. Complain about anything!"

Go ahead and call me a newbie for my 6 posts or whatever I have and completely ignore this post as I'm sure the vast majority of you will (think high and mighty again here)...but frankly I DON'T post a lot because I'm well aware of all the high and mighty people that will flame me for saying what I really think about a lot of stuff.

You point newbies to the forums...yet when they post a message in the correct location you are all still too caught up with yourselves to understand that maybe, just maybe he had a right to post this and maybe that's all that was needed was for him to get it off his chest and he woulda got over it.

But instead he gets responses that he's just a newbie and to "go away".

Let's review....

Point newbies to forums, newbie posts in forums, yell at newbie for posting in forums!  Geniuses, all of ya!

P.S.  This wasn't pointed to everyone just the "high and mighty" responses...you know who you are!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 09:42:44 am by revloc06 » Logged
kaizen

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2010, 09:49:58 am »

This thread makes me chuckle  Cheesy

Keep ranting buddy..

people unfortunately only look at the "recent" post bar on the right and don't realize what forum they are posting in

People take this "game" too seriously

Smoka

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2010, 09:53:27 am »

Complaining's fine and dandy, jsut don't think you won't get a plethora of responses in all different styles. Taht's where the 'flames' part comes in.
Demin
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2010, 09:56:37 am »

There was nothing in the disclaimer about the possibility of the Nexus bird bath crashing.

Everytime you even go NEAR the bird bath, a giant wall of red text posts itself in your chat box warning you of its use.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 432