Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 08:18:49 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: EZ not so friendly....anymore!  (Read 13482 times)
Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2010, 07:48:15 am »

I'm about to jump on the bandwagon with balthor. +100 all the way around.  Grin

Cracken
~GL of Classic Composers
revloc06

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2010, 01:08:44 pm »

"Fuck you noob."
...thanks for confirming what my original post said!

Tibador

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2010, 02:16:55 pm »

Balthor has not even played probally since you have been on the server so your statement is null but have a nice day lol

but this is for you Balthor FUCK YOU BALTHOR FUCK YOU!

btw when you coming back to join xiggie hes making a come back
krujo81

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2010, 04:50:17 pm »

meh i have to say quite offten ill blow smoke up peoples ass if am busy saying smart ass comments, its not that i wouldnt help them if i want bussy am just a smart ass by nature.

barrettd04

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2010, 07:26:27 pm »

"Fuck you noob."
Is the title of my response and the reason being is that I got sick of being asked 9million questions over the course of several days. Being bombarded with tells demanding assistance with every other thing in the world.
This is new EZ not old EZ where I could run you from zero to 70 and epic 3 in just a couple hours.
Loads of people in every zone camping everything you could want.

Add in the fact that you never see the nice side of things, those times someone asked in ooc for help and didnt come across like a demanding dick sucking idiot noob and I did help them and they were cool about it.
Those do happen, not often but they do and no one knows about it. So people only see the big bad side of balthor getting #revoked and shit and so I say fuck you noob.

I've never talked to Balthor in game, nor does he know who I am, but I have to say you are my favorite poster.  Not afraid to tell it like it is.  Fuck yea.

garybusey - warrior
umadd - pally
wayfaerer - pewpew
rondonald - cleric
obzen - monk
dongus - zerker
dorfkus - pally
ultrabeard - zerker
dopesmoke - drood
djenty - chanter
Tibador

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2010, 11:52:49 pm »

Balthor is everyones favorite dick but we love you anyways now come back and help xiggie other wise he will bug me all day.
Skorp

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2010, 08:27:51 am »

Just now I saw someone /ooc saying "can anyone come and do Twinkle Toes for me?"

The responses were:
"while you watch?"
"lol"

Hello all.  Just thought I'd chime in as the person that actually replied "While you watch?" as quoted above.  Nice to see such a lively debate has sparked, but I'm here to confess that your perception of other players has led you to misinterpret my response.

I'm sure you all know EZ has its share of smart-ass replies.  Sometimes I really get a good laugh reading them.  It's not because I revel in the misery of new players.  I don't think anyone wants to see the server lose its share of fresh blood.  I'm still new myself, only been around a few months.  But players smack to let off steam.  It certainly isn't unique to EZ or even EQ.

I can see that you thought I was being an unhelpful jerk, expecting that a newer player should join in the fight to kill TT.  In reality, if I were killing TT for someone, I wouldn't care if they sat there and re-organize their spellbook.  But in this case, my response was much more immature and was poking fun at the way they said "come and do TT for me"  She is rather nymph-looking after all, so my male gutter brain turned into beavis & butthead mode, leading to my response noted above.

So I'll apologize for not being funny enough, and hope that you find yourself taking a moment in the future to consider if the person being unhelpful in ooc is actually trying to give you and everyone else a chuckle while simultaneously sending the asker a tell with the actual answer.

Cheers,
Skorp
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081