Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:18:32 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
Print
Author Topic: New Shadow (Quest)  (Read 36703 times)
Nebbeny

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2010, 08:57:07 am »

Right after Balthor killed Shadow, and mentioned the lack of charms hunter said he forgot and that he'd write it down, so I assume when he gets to it he'll have charms
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2010, 09:21:19 am »

We should have 1-25 charm upgrades after next reboot. Sorry I forgot about it, was trying to make sure the script worked for Shadow.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Balthor2
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2010, 09:25:08 am »

Sounds good. Btw the math was around 37kpp-41kpp / hr farming in there.
A large portion of the server has 4.0 and UC and can kill fast and earn more but another large portion of the server can not slaughter 50%-90% of the zone before respawns and will bring in a lot less pp.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2010, 09:34:50 am »

So playing in an Instanced HoH for 3+ hours pays for itself? And profit after? Or even in a Non-Instance for 3 hrs before you can afford an Instance? Sounds good to me.

The charm upgrades 1-25 should be some incentive to go after Shadow even if you have your epics. Also drops a ton of gems + magic stones etc to make chasing him all over worth it.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Balthor2
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2010, 09:37:50 am »

Yea it takes about 3hours to break even for most people, more time you can make something outa it.
Your full 4.0 UC group will break even faster but thats to be expected when they can clear more of the zone before repops.

A lot of people are looking forward to the Shadow change, I know I am.
Likkety

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2010, 09:45:45 am »

Also keep in mind that alot of people, like my guild, won't have any extra pages/books to sell for profit since we're "up and coming" and need them all for our own toons.

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2010, 09:49:22 am »

Reduced hps/regen will totally make up for the slight annoyance of moving shop. Adding in charms? Booyah!

Thanks Hunter!

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
Balthor2
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2010, 09:56:02 am »

He does get in more lucky rounds then before, just that fluke people have been talking about the last couple days, so make sure your on top of your healing.
Lintrix

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2010, 11:37:32 am »

Yea it takes about 3hours to break even for most people, more time you can make something outa it.
Your full 4.0 UC group will break even faster but thats to be expected when they can clear more of the zone before repops.

If you're an up and coming, you won't have anything to sell so i don't understand how they would even remotely break even.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2010, 12:03:28 pm »

OK,

This is Fkin retarded.. getting ready for to engage from the 6th step now..

There needs to be a cap...

Lame..

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Balthor2
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2010, 08:27:49 pm »

Fugi the last step someone was like "I bet it requires a certain amount of dps to stop it" and I was like "I can kill shadow in 17min if thats not DPS then wtf is"
So I burned all the possible dps disc I could and killed it.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2010, 08:42:56 pm »

normally I get 2-4 steps give or take an odd one like that..

DPS wise

Like you, we got it covered way more then enough...

oh well, still something to do while farming stones fun fun

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Balthor2
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2010, 10:29:41 pm »

Yes, slightly frustrating but its a fun change and when it drops charms the work is very much worth it.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2010, 03:33:08 am »

If you're an up and coming, you won't have anything to sell so i don't understand how they would even remotely break even.

Plat and gems off the corpses.

Balthor2
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2010, 03:56:07 am »

At least this zone has pp / gems now. While at times I hate taking the time to loot it, the fact that you can make back the cost of the instance is nice. I probably only dropped about 1mil on the old system but some players easily put 10-20million into it.
The old system was also why I only did HoH on days I knew I would spend at least 5 hours in there.
Now at least I can go in there for a couple hours here and then a couple hours again later, break even on the cost and not feel like I need to spend all day because I spent that 100k

Think about Lguk and Seb, you might not make hard coin off looting the crap in the zone but I know that when I pay 100k to make a instance I am staying until I loot at least 200k in items to sell to others.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 142