Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 21, 2024, 12:53:23 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: WTS Epic runs  (Read 16584 times)
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2011, 03:10:59 pm »

If he got some one to do the 3.5 run, i would be willing to help kill the 4.0 boss for him if he needed the help, as long as the person has enough stones to spawn it.

i'll also be willing to help dunno how much help i'll be but i'll help Smiley
You can eat the DT's for me  Grin Haha
Pukagiz

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2011, 03:36:33 pm »

If he got some one to do the 3.5 run, i would be willing to help kill the 4.0 boss for him if he needed the help, as long as the person has enough stones to spawn it.

i'll also be willing to help dunno how much help i'll be but i'll help Smiley
You can eat the DT's for me  Grin Haha

lmfao i remember doing that for? brixu? i believe that's who it was lmfao hahaha
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2011, 03:57:18 pm »

The 2.5 is not included for obvious reasons. I would rez unlimited and if someone went ld I would reschedule with them. If the stuff disappeared in the aug pool I'd do it over. I would be doing this on that persons schedule, not mine. Sure there is a risk in someone exploiting that and I know that Hunter won't get involved. As far as someone outright not paying me? The whole event would be recorded with camstudio. It allows you do do unlimited recording. I know I have no recourse with Hunter but I can post them on the forums. Quite honestly I would rather take the risk of getting scammed than take the risk of getting banned because I linked my ip to someone who is warping or whatever other foolish stuff. What is not mentioned in my post is the knowledge I will give that I have acquired over 2 years on this server. The grouping and playing experience, the aa's and all the rest of the stuff you can't get by putting a code in and getting your epics.

Balthor2
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2011, 07:39:42 pm »

If you use the aug pool in the nexus, then I get to call you a fucking moron and laugh at you when items poof AND I will strongly encourage Xiggie to not replace said item.
If you are to stupid to aug in a guildhall which is, shitty but the safest option, then its on you.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2011, 07:49:45 pm »

Can buy a 2k group instance of nexus as alternative too..

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022