Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 06:41:32 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Hmm Salvashun warp pics  (Read 27519 times)
xxblitzkriegxx

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2011, 04:29:57 pm »

hey guys whats everyone up to? ohh, still posting on this thread thats full of groundless accusations!! well i suppose to someone who isnt the subject of this discussion that, yes, its a fun read.  i personally sent a message to hunter asking him to investigate this matter any way that he can to prove once and for all, that in NO way have i ever cheated. and second, Mr.  Lucadian , n everyone else also, i say these people spouting profanity are low class, which really isnt a insult compared to whats been hurled at not only myself but my guildmates as well. you wanna flame me thats fine, but leave my guild out of it. all of you who think im guilty, from everyones collective point of view, the WORSE that could be said of my guild is that (assuming im guilty) they had someone in their midst that cheated. according to those SS's no other guild members were present were they? so why are they getting dragged into this? shiz guys just leavem all alone. I wouldnt ask my guild members to leap to my defense, as im more then willing to do that myself, both in RL and in this wonderful game. though im most grateful for the ones who have! well done guys! always nice to have folks who believe in you Grin
Hunter has gotten my message requesting he pore over the logs or whatever, and im soo looking forward to the responses everyone posts when its proven i didnt cheat. assuming of course, that when im cleared of these charges that you guys can muster the balls to even post a decent appology, as well as recount your profane defemation of my guild. im betting half of you flamers will abandon this thread with out so much as a backwards glance when you all realize that Crow tastes as bad as those very same piles of shiz that my entire guild was compared to.
Balthor2
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2011, 04:29:59 pm »

Flik update your settings, you can get that shit to refresh very quick.
Ash lots of guilds are full of jerks, I should kick the only respectable members I have so I could fit into that catagory.
Lintrix I dont know you and dont care what you think.
I've been here long enough to see all the bullshit and dont care for this person, the guild they belong to or anyone that wants to defend someone that pulls this shit.

I can take this standpoint because I have never warped and never will warp.
Most people that jump in and go "oh its not warping" and present some bullshit reason as to why it couldnt possible be are the same people that use that shit.

Lintrix

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2011, 04:42:35 pm »

Lintrix I dont know you and dont care what you think.
I've been here long enough to feed my personal ego and express my narcissism with ignorance.

FTFY

Its helpful sometimes to take a step back and realize that not everyone is out to get you.  It was an opportunity for you to reflect upon who you are, and possibly bettering yourself.  You don't have to change anything, as you have your own free will.  It was part of my duty, as a community member, to give a fellow member an opportunity to be a better person. 

xxblitzkriegxx

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2011, 04:44:43 pm »

BALTHOR2!!  you dont care for me nor my guild thats kool, i cant speak for them all but after this i can most assuredly say the feeling is mutal on my part, and i share and equally meet the animosity you feel towards me. Not becuase i hate you, but becuase your a headliner and spout rude rubbish about me without knowing the whole story. hell you may be a nice guy, idk, but somehow i doubt it very much. you seem hell bent and determined to believe im guilty, and thats fine, HOWEVER, what standpoint are you gonna take when its proven i didnt warp? just a hypothetical question is all.
bufferofnewbies

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2011, 05:50:03 pm »

Noone can say they dont use MQ2 simply because they don't know how to install it. There are enough sites out there that even provide a ready to use version, so you don't have to compile it. I downloaded one simply to see how well the /stick command really works. (it's a godsend btw)

OK. I can give you the point of saying it may not refresh fast enough. Maybe the person that used it did install if from an exe and doesnt know all the commands to change conditions. I will even give the point of logging into the zone at the first boss mob.

Just explain one thing: When the second one was killed: how were the mobs still up between the two locations?

Alhbie Eurhuckelberry <Brans Flakes> -- Erudite Paladin
Branlenio <Brans Flakes>-- Gnome Mage
dracolick

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2011, 06:23:04 pm »

So, I would like to present something that may constitute reasonable doubt in Salvashun's defense...

Regarding in-game timestamps: typing /time grabs directly from the Windows Computer clock and displays it on your EQ screen. However, this means that if you reset the Windows Computer Clock (which all you have to do is alt + Tab and set it back a min or two or 30) then the timestamp will reflect the NEW time...Thus it's possible to make it appear that virtually no time has gone by with a time stamp when in fact it's been hours, days, years...whatever.

Try this yourself and see.

Now I don't know whether Salva is warping (having known him for a long time now I'd be VERY surprised to learn that he is) but some MQ2 map screenshots and a couple of timestamps aren't necessarily enough to prove it.

-Dracolick
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2011, 07:01:41 pm »

You can also see the game time on those screenshots.  1 game hour is 3 realtime minutes.  The spawntime for trash in ldon is around 4 minutes from what I remember.

You're grasping at straws.
dracolick

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2011, 07:07:10 pm »

I'm not trying to grasp at anything, just trying to provide an alternate explanation.

Fair enough though. I didn't notice the game time (since the 30s was the part that seemed to be incriminating). But you're right. It matches up.

I think Hunter will have to resolve this. He's the only one who can check the validity of the claim against Salvashun with any reliability...he's also the only one who can make a decision about what to do. =P

-Dracolick
xxblitzkriegxx

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2011, 07:13:30 pm »

ohh come on lerxst2112, i just read how helpful you were with dragonmist on finding t3-t4 info, dont throw your lot in with all the nay sayers n flamers, have alittle faith bro, i give everyone of you guys n gals my word.. i did NOT warp. simple as that, i know the pics look bad but all i can say in my defense is i simply didnt warp.. wait till hunter makes a ruling b4 condeming me of warping . this is my FINAL post on this subject until Hunter resolves it,  ciao
Teehee

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2011, 10:17:28 pm »

I think he did it just because he sucks at spelling.
dracolick

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2011, 10:38:51 pm »

^ unhelpful! =P
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2011, 12:50:22 am »

^^dumbass grabbing at straws

hey you guis its al ovar he gave us his werd hii didt werp

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2011, 01:00:25 am »

This thread has become a shit sling and is accomplishing nothing that has not already been accomplished with the mass majority of the people of the server. Pretty much everyone believes what they are going to believe and nothing further added is going to change that. Having said that I won't be back to this thread, however I would like to throw out a nice end to this thread, that is irrelevant yet funny. Hopefully ending the thread on a funny note will allow everyone to just let this thread end. So anyway, here is my attempt at giving everyone some jollies.

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2011, 01:50:07 am »

I haven't read all 4 pages but basically let me know in email / post if you have solid video with date/time etc, otherwise no drama please.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 110
  • Online Ever: 8678